Throat Punch ~ New Stock Inbound

Throat Punch

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Throat_Punch_Social_Media_Teasers_504x504_V1_8.jpg

New stock inbound ~ Possibly one of the most pioneering screens on a box mod to date? We'd like to think so.

All products available on www.throatpunch.co.za are intended for adult use only and are not to be sold or used by anyone under the age of 18. Further terms and conditions may apply.

Last edited:
Throat_Punch_Social_Media_Teasers_504x504_V1_9.jpg

New stock inbound ~ Its design was inspired by the collet chuck on a Dremel. Need we say more?

All products available on www.throatpunch.co.za are intended for adult use only and are not to be sold or used by anyone under the age of 18. Further terms and conditions may apply.
The Doode! Nice!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
@Greyz was it that obvious? :p

Not sure if it was the logo or the collet chuck style posts that gave it away.
Or could it be that this will be my xmas prezzie to myself and I've been watching every review I can find on it.

Or it could just be a lucky guess..... :p

Throat_Punch_Social_Media_Teasers_504x504_V1_9.jpg

New stock inbound ~ Its design was inspired by the collet chuck on a Dremel. Need we say more?

Nice one @Throat Punch
That Deck is something else and Shiney Gold always gets me excited :)

Throat_Punch_Social_Media_Teasers_504x504_V1_10.jpg

New stock inbound ~ So… you own a Recoil. So what, so does all your friends. If only you could pimp it out somehow…

Last edited:
Nicely done, been waiting for a SA vendor to stock DHD caps. looking forward to style up my recoil :)

Throat_Punch_Social_Media_Teasers_504x504_V1_11.jpg

New stock inbound ~ A top load post RDA that hits like your drunk uncle at your sister's wedding. Say what?!

Last edited:
Back