Thx Cloudasaurus!!! Pif'ed

Nimatek

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Just wanted to thank @Cloudasaurus again for his willingness to help, not just a sale of the Billow V2 but also providing some wire and cotton! Even went so far as making two coils for this noob and fitting them so that I only had to worry about wicking :D

Got my Billow wicked after rewatching a video a few dozen times and a lot of input from GlacierdPyro.

The difference from a stock coil to the double coil and wick is tremendous!
Purple Alien now not only has the nice berry taste but the custardy creamy taste is simply to die for!

This is going to be quite a lot more fun !!!

Just wanted to thank @Cloudasaurus again for his willingness to help, not just a sale of the Billow V2 but also providing some wire and cotton! Even went so far as making two coils for this noob and fitting them so that I only had to worry about wicking :D

Got my Billow wicked after rewatching a video a few dozen times and a lot of input from GlacierdPyro.

Purple Alien now not only has the nice berry taste but the custardy creamy taste is simply to die for!

@Nimatek its my pleasure buddy, enjoy :)

Welcome to the billow son!

I'm loving mine. Always on call for advise yo.
Also don't neglect that subtank mini. Awesome single coil deck to learn on.

@Cloudasaurus thanks broski, Nima is a dear friend but far away.

Welcome to the billow son!

I'm loving mine. Always on call for advise yo.
Also don't neglect that subtank mini. Awesome single coil deck to learn on.

@Cloudasaurus thanks broski, Nima is a dear friend but far away.

Need to find a good screw to use for the Mini's spaced coil , it looks easier to wick that than the Billow. However I just need to get some sharp small scissors and then I should manage better on wicking the Billow.

Co-worker just had a nice puff on the Billow, I see another convert coming soon :D

I just use big kitchen scissors.
But just the tip.
Use tweazers to lift the cotton ends and trim while wet.

Back