Tilted Micro Coils

Yoda

Master of none, but always willing to learn
LV

Awards
I just built this dual micro coil and tilted them down a bit
Came out to about 0.7 - 0.8 ohms, ramp up is a second or two at 25 watts but then when it starts the vape is a little warm but thick as hell and so much flavor.
11 wraps round the classic mini blue screwdriver
20150604_182631.jpg
20150604_194248.jpg

I just built this dual micro coil and tilted them down a bit
Came out to about 0.7 - 0.8 ohms, ramp up is a second or two at 25 watts but then when it starts the vape is a little warm but thick as hell and so much flavor.
11 wraps round the classic mini blue screwdriver
View attachment 28675
View attachment 28670
The tilting of coils is I believe known as dragon coils.Check out YouTube as there's many videos on builds w/them.

I usually do the 45degree coils as a balance between Flavour and clouds.

Also really helps with preventing the spit back

Here's my tilted build from the weekend.
Didn't like it much and went back to normal coils.
IMG_4861.JPG IMG_4872.JPG

@shabbar
I wicked it like that don't like packing the coil with cotton
And like @shaunnadan said it gives a nice balance between could and flavor
@Frank Zef try and wick it like a normal coil but the top piece goes in between the positive and negative posts, it gives nice dense clouds and good flavor and the wicking lasts ages i have had one of these builds that had the same wick for 2 maby 3 weeks and just didn't get nasty.
Over all I have been using this setup for about a month now and love it anyone wanting to try a nice balanced coil build this is the one... And please don't wick it like a "Dragon" because we don't blow smoke!!! The normal way is sufficient IMO

Ummm.... Make ur 45degree tilt the other way, and then thread the cotton through the coil with the bottom end in the juice well and then snip the top off just above the coil

@Frank Zef
Glad you are liking it!!! i love this build on my TOBH atty!!!

Back