Too much vapour.

Barak

It puts the lotion on the skin
LV

Awards
So apparently @Manbearpig and myself are making too much clouds in the office. So they got us a fan

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432211471.756016.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol...for that exact reason I got smoking and vaping band from the usual spot in front of the office.

Now everyone has to go to the pause area 10 steps down from the front of the office...oh well

Lol...for that exact reason I got smoking and vaping band from the usual spot in front of the office.

Now everyone has to go to the pause area 10 steps down from the front of the office...oh well
Luckily between us we own a good chunk of the business, so they will have a hard time enforcing anything on us ;)

Doesn't look like they take health and safety very seriously there with all those cables floating around :oops:

Doesn't look like they take health and safety very seriously there with all those cables floating around :oops:
Loadshedding. So its the temp ones from the inverter.

Loadshedding. So its the temp ones from the inverter.

Hehe, tell them you could use that valuable power to charge your mods instead of on the fan.

Hehe, tell them you could use that valuable power to charge your mods instead of on the fan.

Good idea, i'm pretty sure we would be able to power the office router for a decent amount of time with our mods.

Haha i had the security coming outside thinking a building was on fire next to ours. We have to vape outside unfortunately. Need to find a company where i can vape inside sounds like a good reason to change jobs.

I have to vape outside when im home. Wife hates the clouds. At work I dont care as I have my own office and no one comes in there

Damn, being able to vape away in an office, a dream....I must vape with those smokers outside, too think that not so long ago I was "one of them", really not enjoyable and even though they are my colleagues, I just do not want to stand by them, I wait till they are back from a smoke break and then I go and vape in peace and quiet.

Damn, being able to vape away in an office, a dream....I must vape with those smokers outside, too think that not so long ago I was "one of them", really not enjoyable and even though they are my colleagues, I just do not want to stand by them, I wait till they are back from a smoke break and then I go and vape in peace and quiet.
Only downside to being able to vape the whole day, the juice consumption.

Back