Top 3 current RTA's

Bear_Vapes

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
What are the current top 3 single and dual coil rta's?
Not including any HIGH END

Im looking for something to replace my old serpent mini 25.

Want to know which ones are tried and tested.

What are the current top 3 single and dual coil rta's?
Not including any HIGH END

Im looking for something to replace my old serpent mini 25.

Want to know which ones are tried and tested.

The only one I can really recommend is the Zeus Single coil. Never leaks and produces great flavour... it's the one I make my converts use.

My top 3:

Siren 2
Siren 2
Siren 2

Out of the RTA's I've owned, for me this one blows them all out the water.
Single coil. No leaking, super smooth vape, great flavour and quiet as well.

Current Top might be subjective to most. Only advise I can give is don't always believe the hype .....

For me the ones I've tried , and in no particular order :

- Reload RTA (Dual) - still a great option if you can find one ...
- Merlin Mini (Single) (NOT the Merlin Mini 22mm MTL) - still a good MTL option or even Restrictive Lung hit
- The OBS Series (some prefer the single some prefer the dual)
- Skyclone , still the best with fruity menthols for me .... best overall .... yes it's a clone ... move on ....

To be honest there's so many options these days , and you can;t go wrong with any of the new RTAs given there are some ones that are bad but few and far between.

In short and in my opinion
Single coil
1. Skyline clone - excellent flavour, easy build, crispness to vape
2. Zeus - excellent flavour, no leaking
3. OBS Nano Engine - great flavour, no leaking, forgiving build and wicking

Double coil
1. Zeus dual - more flavour and clouds
2. Avo 24 - excellent flavour, but rdta and refilling a bit more involved
3. Geekvape Ammit- involved wicking but great taste.

These are my opinions and may not necessarily work for you. The serpent mini is a great flavour tank, so good luck in your quest.many happy clouds to you.

The only one I can really recommend is the Zeus Single coil. Never leaks and produces great flavour... it's the one I make my converts use.
Thats what I'm leaning towards, but I'm still not sure about the airflow

Airflow might be too much but I'm probably gonna buy one cause it wont leak
It is quite an airy tank, but you can close it to a point where it functions as a restricted lung hit level. Or you can open it up and blow some serious clouds. I use by OBS ‘s still even having converted to MTL , and you get back into form quite fast. Won’t be perfect but shure that you will enjoy it.

The new Mike Vapes/Augvape INtake RTA also looks interesting .... to further confuse the matter ..

- Freedom RTA - by Dovape (Yes it's only a tiny 2ml RTA, but flavour is simply superb and IMHO worth the frequent refills. No leaks. Single Coil. Compact. Easy to wick and coil)
- Zeus RTA (Single coil. No leaks with top AF. Great flavour. Easy to wick.)
- Serpent Mini 22 (Single coil. Great flavour. Compact. Easy to wick & coil. Old but still relevant to me.)

The Zeus single coil is my choice, never leaks, so easy and fast to refill and great flavour.

I give it thumbs-up-borat.jpg

1. Reload rta
2. Zeus single coil great flavour
3. Zeus dual just because it's leak proof not as good as the single in my opinion

Obs dual falls somewhere in between

1. Reload - smoothest airflow, great flavour
2. Skyline clone - excellent flavour single coil

Don't have a 3rd option

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

I wish I could experience the hype around the Zeus single coil. Bought it and sold it a few days later. Flavour was muted no matter the build. Tried all techniques and tips I could find on the web and the flavour was still lacking.

I always go back to my Ammit 25mm single coil. Best flavour I have ever experienced, but I have only ever tried the Zeus, Dead Rabbit RDA, Vandy Vape Kensei dual and EHPRO Bachelor x.

Sent from my WAS-LX1 using Tapatalk

For single coil:

Kylin Mini
Ammit 25
Ehpro Bachelor X

Dual coil:

Blitz Intrepid
Reload RTA
Footoon Aqua Reboot
Kensei
Ehpro Billow X
OBS Engine - old or new one

I have owned / own all of the above and tried many more but these are my favorites. I currently have the Billow X, Footoon and OBS Engine and I enjoy them. The Billow and Bachelor X are very underrated in my opinion as well as the Blitz Intrepid RTA which I rate as identical to the Reload in performance.

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

I tried a few single coils but the zeus is no 1
no leaking and great flavor (all day vape)

Thanks for all the responses. I think Ill go with the Zeus single coil. NO leaking will be the best benefit.

Back