Tornado Nano vs Mage RTA

Vapers Corner

www.vaperscorner.co.za
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
HI All

We have a client that is trying to decide between the Mage RTA and Tornado Nano

I thought I would put my reply here as it might benefit some of you. :)

"
Yes, The nano comes with the clear glass and a black glass. The black glass starts off black and then turns white when you vape it (heat)

The RBA deck of the nano is not too difficult. I found it really easy actually. You just need to make sure the cotton completely fill the juice holes otherwise it might leak.

I would say the airflow is very close between the tanks but if I have to say, I would say the Mage RTA’s airflow is smoother.

I have both tanks. So below I can give you the pros and cons:

Tornado Nano:

· Has colour changing glass

· Comes with Stock coil (chip coil) and RBA deck. We also sell the stock coils.

· Holds 4ml juice vs 3ml (of the Mage)

Mage RTA:

· Has nicer drip tip. Love this drip tip!

· Better flavour IMO

· Only has RBA deck (no stock coils)

• Both has top fill, velocity style deck, sits flush on all my mods and makes a connection.
  • Con for both is you won’t be able to fit massive builds. Won’t fit staple fused claptons for instance.
My favourite between the two is the Mage RTA because:
  • Get better flavour
  • Don’t care about the colour changing glass
  • 1ml less capacity doesn’t bother me

Only thing that I miss with the Mage is that its so nice to stick in the stock coil if you don’t want to build. :)

No matter what you decide on, I would recommend watching a youtube vid or two on the RBA build.

Hope this helps
"

I don't know what they were thinking with that colour-changing glass tbh. Isn't the first priority of a tank being able to see your juice level? It seems iJoy like gimmicky stuff. Is there anybody, for example, who has installed a six-coil build on the Tornado T6 deck?

@RichJB i have the tornado with t6 deck and i have not attempted to install 6 coils as to me it seems like a very big mission, the coils will have to be so small but need to be long enough for the resistance to not be to low and then on top of that wicking will be a nightmare. So no i havent tried it and i will never try it as i will land up smashing the tank against the wall:-D

HI All

We have a client that is trying to decide between the Mage RTA and Tornado Nano

I thought I would put my reply here as it might benefit some of you. :)

"
Yes, The nano comes with the clear glass and a black glass. The black glass starts off black and then turns white when you vape it (heat)

The RBA deck of the nano is not too difficult. I found it really easy actually. You just need to make sure the cotton completely fill the juice holes otherwise it might leak.

I would say the airflow is very close between the tanks but if I have to say, I would say the Mage RTA’s airflow is smoother.

I have both tanks. So below I can give you the pros and cons:

Tornado Nano:

· Has colour changing glass

· Comes with Stock coil (chip coil) and RBA deck. We also sell the stock coils.

· Holds 4ml juice vs 3ml (of the Mage)

Mage RTA:

· Has nicer drip tip. Love this drip tip!

· Better flavour IMO

· Only has RBA deck (no stock coils)

• Both has top fill, velocity style deck, sits flush on all my mods and makes a connection.
  • Con for both is you won’t be able to fit massive builds. Won’t fit staple fused claptons for instance.
My favourite between the two is the Mage RTA because:
  • Get better flavour
  • Don’t care about the colour changing glass
  • 1ml less capacity doesn’t bother me

Only thing that I miss with the Mage is that its so nice to stick in the stock coil if you don’t want to build. :)

No matter what you decide on, I would recommend watching a youtube vid or two on the RBA build.

Hope this helps
"

Any chance you'll be getting the slanted tip chuff cap for the nano?

Also the Coilart Toruk? Then u have a Mage with stock coils and 4ml capacity.

Back