Track A Parcel From Usps

Will go past tomorrow and have a look.

Although they a bunch of dicks there. Will let you know.

Will go past tomorrow and have a look.

Although they a bunch of dicks there. Will let you know.
They are yes... I was there everyday for basically a week and a half on my second shipment, they ended up just handing me the box whenever I entered the place. First one I didn't know this is how it works, when I found out my package had been there for a week already but post office still said it's not in the country yet when I call.

This helped me alot. My parcel is on route from jhb int. Should arrive in a day or two. Ordered from ECblend on the 8th of July.

Phone SA post office on 0860111502
Wait 10min to talk to a operator.
They give you a tracking number and tell you where your parcel is. Then you can phone your local post office with the tracking number, and they will be able to tell you exactly where it is.

I got the email address from @bones earlier on this thread. They sent an automated reply with a telephone number on. It works. Was very easy. I'll update everyone when I get it.

All Reosmods orders I have shipped by USPS International Express I think it's called and they deliver within 8 days every time a coconut! It costs $48 but it works.

Yes.
USPS International Express.
EMS - Expedited Mail Service, available in countries which are party to the international agreement. (SA, USA, Japan,...others... Not Germany, not UK.)
It is the only one which has full end-to-end tracking. iow, USPS last log entry when it exits USA airport. Then, next day, scanned on arrival at Jhb - airport facility or equivalent of DURMAIL, i dunno. Then maybe scanned when it is loaded for despatch to DURMAIL or whichever regional facility. SARS Customs at DURMAIL. Then Speed Services deliver it, + VAT + R30.

USPS International Priority
This is what most online sellers use. It costs much more than standard airmail, like at least 100% more. Typically $30-something, maybe $20-something for a small package.It takes the same time as ordinary standard airmail. Sellers like it because it is tracked until the USA exit point - so there is proof that they shipped it. That way they can deal with idiots in 2rd world countries who say they didn't get their parcel. You might have noticed, so many USA online retailers do not ship out of USA. One main reason is that they have had too much trouble from idiots. Some don't like it because it usually involves a long wait at the PO at forms to fill in.

...i see they have renamed them again. So,... https://www.usps.com/ship/compare-international-services.htm

All Reosmods orders I have shipped by USPS International Express I think it's called and they deliver within 8 days every time a coconut! It costs $48 but it works.
$50 is a bit hectic. I've only used USPS normal shipping for items and have not lost any items. I've even bought a jacket from Alpha industries and it's been delivered. Only downside is the wait, but i don't mind.

Just picked up my usps mailed order from the postoffice. Had to pay R750 for customs. Im not sure if I would buy internationally again, unless this juice is out of this world good...but I doubt it.
I had to phone the post office, they will not phone you.
a8apuhan.jpg

Just picked up my usps mailed order from the postoffice. Had to pay R750 for customs. Im not sure if I would buy internationally again, unless this juice is out of this world good...but I doubt it.

a8apuhan.jpg

That's just Bad Luck! I really hope the flavours are worth it.

Its smells like it might be worth it. And they gave me 2 protank 3minis and i only ordered and paid for one. Also loads of infor on recommended steeping time.

It’s evident that the USPS > EMS > SAPO tracking is disorganized.

Example: this was delivered yesterday to my local PO:

This is the results from using USPS tracking, EMS tracking international & domestic.

USPS:
June 23, 2014 , 10:00 am
Departed USPS Facility
LOS ANGELES, CA 90009
Your item departed our USPS facility in LOS ANGELES, CA 90009 on June 23, 2014 at 10:00 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

EMS global track and trace points to USPS:
Partial or no tracking information is available for this item posted in UNITED STATES. You may try the tracking service provided by the post of UNITED STATES.

SAPO Domestic tracking can’t translate the USPS tracking number:
Parcel number LNxxxxxxxxxUS was not found in the database!
Please check your parcel number and re-enter if it is incorrect.
If your number is correct and your parcel details do not appear, please call our help desk.

The post office customer service center is able to translate the USPS code into a domestically traceable code.

I recommend that you ask the post office service center to obtain a local tracking code for further tracking.

Just drop them a mail and they will help you out, obviously wait a couple days after it's shipped from the US to give the parcel time to arrive in SA.

jimccustomerservices@postoffice.co.za

I have been waiting a month for my parcel to arrive from the US. Going to go past my local post office to check.

Got an email from a lady at the post office and she suggested just that. Apparently they just get sorted and sent to the PO where you live. No tracking locally etc.

It’s evident that the USPS > EMS > SAPO tracking is disorganized.

Example: this was delivered yesterday to my local PO:

This is the results from using USPS tracking, EMS tracking international & domestic.

USPS:
June 23, 2014 , 10:00 am
Departed USPS Facility
LOS ANGELES, CA 90009
Your item departed our USPS facility in LOS ANGELES, CA 90009 on June 23, 2014 at 10:00 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

EMS global track and trace points to USPS:
Partial or no tracking information is available for this item posted in UNITED STATES. You may try the tracking service provided by the post of UNITED STATES.

SAPO Domestic tracking can’t translate the USPS tracking number:
Parcel number LNxxxxxxxxxUS was not found in the database!
Please check your parcel number and re-enter if it is incorrect.
If your number is correct and your parcel details do not appear, please call our help desk.

The post office customer service center is able to translate the USPS code into a domestically traceable code.

I recommend that you ask the post office service center to obtain a local tracking code for further tracking.

Just drop them a mail and they will help you out, obviously wait a couple days after it's shipped from the US to give the parcel time to arrive in SA.

jimccustomerservices@postoffice.co.za

Thanks for this info. I mailed customer services earlier. One parcel left USA on 17 July and second one on 23rd July. I received this response! :confused:

"
Good day
The is no trace regards this all two parcels.
Kind regards
Maria"

Thanks for this info. I mailed customer services earlier. One parcel left USA on 17 July and second one on 23rd July. I received this response! :confused:

"
Good day
The is no trace regards this all two parcels.
Kind regards
Maria"
Best grammar ever!

I don't think the people at the Post office like you... :D

I've had no hassles from them. They delivered a parcel collection slip to my house to collect my stuff.

Went past my local PO this morning. No parcel there for me. The guy at the counter gave me the JIMC call centre number. Tried calling about 6 times and every time I got cut off before anybody answered.

Then tried the sapo call centre, got through after 5min. Gave the lady my international tracking no. The parcel arrived in SA and was sent to the Kensington PO (I live nowhere near there) Kensington then sent it back to JIMC for obvious reasons. Got a number to call the PO at OR Tambo which was no help except I got another number to the JIMC.

Called it and got through. Spoke to the guy and he said I can come collect the parcel from them, I just need my ID, invoice and tracking number.

Emails sent? People called?
Have you guys gone around to your post office? Are you sure you went to the correct post office?

Reason I'm askin the correct one, my home address for some odd reason goes to a post office that is a couple of km away, my Pobox goes to one about 1 km away

Emails sent? People called?
Have you guys gone around to your post office? Are you sure you went to the correct post office?

Reason I'm askin the correct one, my home address for some odd reason goes to a post office that is a couple of km away, my Pobox goes to one about 1 km away
Emails sent to ZampleBox, Jimc and post office. Post office visited numerous times and no arrival.

None existent tracking number according to SAPO and JIMC.

Have still had no joy and it's been a month. Any advise?
Do you have a tracking number (international or local)?

I had my international tracking number, called the call centre to get my local tracking number. You will only get a local tracking number if your parcel has entered SA.

My parcel was sent back to JIMC due to it being sent to the wrong PO.
I went and collected my parcel from JIMC on Monday.

Back