Track A Parcel From Usps

Jacob is visiting Barack right now! I will send Jacob a message quick and ask him to ensure that USPS and SAPO are seamlessly integrated :p

Yeah

Have tried all avenues without success. Called, emailed, website.

Maybe it just hasn't arrived yet...

When did your parcel leave the US? I purchased my item off eBay on the 1st of July. Was shipped the same day. It only left the US on the 5th according to the USPS tracking. Arrived in SA on the 7th according to SAPO. The item was then sent to the wrong PO on the 22nd.

Never give up hope... A mate of mine received a slip to collect some stuff he bought off ebay. He received the notification about 2 months ago.

He placed the order in 2009 :eek:

Never give up hope... A mate of mine received a slip to collect some stuff he bought off ebay. He received the notification about 2 months ago.

He placed the order in 2009 :eek:
What the F*ck?!?!?!?!? o_O

Well, at least it will be well steeped... :rofl:

The customs/postal service is almost non existent now. Parcels arrive within a week of sending and then take a further 2 weeks or even more to get to us!

@Chef Guest It was car parts. The dude sold the car before the parts arrived.

I bought a RC car from US. Took like 4 months to get here. I gave up hope. Was pleasantly surprised when it arrived so much so that i crashed into a wall on the first day.

The customs/postal service is almost non existent now. Parcels arrive within a week of sending and then take a further 2 weeks or even more to get to us!
Dude, I don't understand what you've just said.

I get parcels all the time, but it's only the ones from the US that are problematic.

Dude, I don't understand what you've just said.

I get parcels all the time, but it's only the ones from the US that are problematic.
What I mean is parcels get from the US to Jhb in about a week or less, from thereon its a lottery to when I receive parcel.

Yesterday went to cape town for the last neuro appointment and been home to say hi to my dog . On the postbox was a card from the postoffice for my parcel . Next week when back will retrieve it .

I just noticed that on the card say 29 of july is when was ready to collect . And the us post office website tracking said that departed the sender on the 16 th of july

Got a local tracking number today for my Zamplebox after I sent an email, alien vision still no local tracking, but it was sent a week later so still patient.

Waiting for 2 parcels from over seas to be given shelf numbers ? lol bastards!

Ok so sapo is making me bleak!
They striking again, since last week Monday!!

I have two separate juice orders I'm waiting for and a fasttech order, all of these are in the country but my local post office is literally closed!! Nothing is happening!!

Fffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

lol its nuts hey...

Still waiting for the first fasttech purchase i made, I have a feeling its sitting at Cape Mail...

Yeah, ordered something via EMS a while back and it hit SA on the 15th of August - since then it moves from one hub to the next every 3 days or so

Its a joke, all service delivery is going to shizz, roads and councils ... sigh
sad state of affairs ...

Mine all said hub or out to transport, but seeing as the whole Gauteng is on strike or something, nothing is happening! How do you just close a postoffice and no one cares??

Back