Trident Centre Post

Reinvanhardt

Just Vapist
LV

Awards
This is not really a post of "Help My Vape Broke" but rather "Look! I Broke My Vape"

Due to the floating-pin nature of my mech, the centre pin of this here's Trident came loose frequently when I overtightened my battery tube, I then centred the grooves, pressed it back in and voila. This fine morning I tried to centre the centre pin while it was still lodged tightly into the Trident. I could hear @devdev shouting "NNNNOOOOOO!" Alas, too late, this happened...

IMG_0091.jpg

Don't feel bad, this could not have come at a better time, I'm really in the groove with my Kayfun atm.
I shall pull the trigger on a Fasttech dripper soon.
Spare Trident o-rings, 2 negative posts and top cape now available, let me know.
Also, any of you peeps wanna sell an old dripper let me know :)

Ps. This was entirely my fault, don't get put off by this incident future Tridenders.

Last edited:
If ever there was a need for a sad face in the rating system, this post needed it.

Sorry for your loss @Reinvanhardt it sucks more than words can describe

Hey @Reinvanhardt, I have an Igo-w3 you are welcome to use, I only use my Trident for dripping now. Just let me know if you need it.

btw, I modded it :p drilled out two of the four posts to make for easier building

If ever there was a need for a sad face in the rating system, this post needed it.

Sorry for your loss @Reinvanhardt it sucks more than words can describe

Don't be sad Dev. Just part of the ride, and I really am blessed with awesome vapes from the Kayfun. Thanks for the words though. Happy vaping!

Hey @Reinvanhardt, I have an Igo-w3 you are welcome to use, I only use my Trident for dripping now. Just let me know if you need it.

btw, I modded it :p drilled out two of the four posts to make for easier building

Wow excellent thanks @Alex, I will let you know :)

@Alex

Thanks for your kind offer mate! I have decided to only use tanks for now though, the occasional dripping session might still be an option in the future but for now I'm just too happy with my Kayfun.

Back