Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
OK it was time to clean out the vape drawers and get some systems and tidiness going! And here is the result... it's the Vapour Mountain Tropical Ice grave yard after a month or two of full juice production!

I have kept a few empties for the next batch! The rest of the bottles are going in the bin!

IMG_0969.JPG

Wow @Rob Fisher

A month or two!
LOL

I think you need it in 2 litre bottles!

I thought I had a problem with empty bottles. I don't think I can match that.
Sorry but this picture is definitely going to be shown to my wife to get me off the leash abit:-D

@Rob Fisher

While that photo of the empty bottles looks quite remarkable, I just had the following thought:

Can you imagine what the same timeframe of stinkie butts would have looked like!
Probably would have been 5 times the size

@Rob Fisher

While that photo of the empty bottles looks quite remarkable, I just had the following thought:

Can you imagine what the same timeframe of stinkie butts would have looked like!

Huge... It was have been just awful... and rather stinky to boot! :eek:

@Rob Fisher

even worse. imagine the smell of that many stinkies stompies

I don't think i have gone through even a fraction of the amount of bottles with all my juices combined :eek:

You should try and count how many mls that would all equate to!

Back