Trust issues

Nightwalker

Staying off cigs
LV

Awards
Vapeowaves and atomixvape shops. Hope I spelt them right.
I'm about to order a couple of thousands worth of mods, bats, diy mixes etc. Are they legit and reliable?
I know vapecartel. Bought and happy with them.
Pls help

Last edited:
Vapeowaves and atomomixvape shops. Hope I spelt them right.
I'm about to order a couple of thousands worth of mods, bats, diy mixes etc. Are they legit and reliable?
Pls help

Hi @shaun patrick
Good that you posting here before jumping in

My advice to you (and all members for that matter) if you are going to spend "thousands" with a vendor you havent bought from before is to pick up the phone and give them a call. Discuss your purchase and things like their warranty policy and returning faulty goods. Always a good idea to chat to them and try establish an initial relationship. It will stand you in good stead in the long run anyway.

Bear in mind that some vendors are not open during the festive season.

All the best and please let us know how it goes.

I have baught from VapeOwave at the shop and everyone seemed nice.

However I see that some people have been experiencing issues with delivery? I can't find the thread now. But think it is under the vendor sub forum.

Hope you come right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vapeowaves and atomomixvape shops. Hope I spelt them right.
Pls help

I've bought from the vaporwave in Boksburg, was just a battery but the staff were friendly and kinda knew what was going on which was nice.

Just a quick thing on their DIY , their concentrates are a "different" brand and not TFA or CAPELLAS etc

Test to see how they will taste with your own recipes in a small batch before committing to a big purchase.

I've bought from the vaporwave in Boksburg, was just a battery but the staff were friendly and kinda knew what was going on which was nice.

Just a quick thing on their DIY , their concentrates are a "different" brand and not TFA or CAPELLAS etc

Test to see how they will taste with your own recipes in a small batch before committing to a big purchase.
Atomomixvape is the diy mixes I'm looking at. They have tfa

Atomixvapes is quite active on this forum. I have also used them without any problems.

Vapeowaves, on the other hand, by just looking at their forum has not been very active since the initial spurt. I see they have not even seen the need to answer a query from a member - posted in September.

I can vouch for atomix - They have amazing service, you can phone them if you want to. I normally send them a message here or on facebook to check stock levels and they respond almost immediately. I am currently waiting for stock then I will get my billow mini conversion kit and some driptips from them. The are on the ball and havent had a delivery issue from them at all. Its always here by the next day or at the latest the day after depending on what time you put your order in.

@shaun patrick , feel free to edit your OP with the correct names

Oh okay, your tagging silver had me thinking you were talking about him, all good, I was messing with you anyway. :)

Thanks for sticking up for us mods @blujeenz
Much appreciated !

I've bought from Vapeowave.co.za and from their parent store Hdcabling.co.za no problems with either although there is a thread where someone was struggling to get hold of them.

@shaun patrick if you can hold out until Tuesday we have a load of mods and other items incoming. Already cleared at customs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back