Trying my luck? Anyone from Paarl?

Chickenstrip

All these flavours and you choose to be salty
LV

Awards
Hey ladies and gents. I broke my leg and I'm in hopsital for a while. Paarl. If anyone could help me out with a charged battery or two that I can return after I am discharged I'd be eternally grateful. Or a spare charger if you have one.

It's just temporary while I'm stuck in the hospital which is ludicrously far from home.

Hey ladies and gents. I broke my leg and I'm in hopsital for a while. Paarl. If anyone could help me out with a charged battery or two that I can return after I am discharged I'd be eternally grateful. Or a spare charger if you have one.

It's just temporary while I'm stuck in the hospital which is ludicrously far from home.
Can't help you there bud too far away but sure do hope you get well soon as the hospitals aren't the safest at the moment so keep safe and hope you have a speedy recovery.

Sorry bro. Wish I could help.

hi man, no family visiting you that you can organise to bring you some batts ?

if you were in Joburg would have helped you out the day you asked

My dad dug up an old battery for me and my misses is stopping by the local vape store for me tomorrow. Thanks so much for the kindness everyone and a major major thanks to my boy @Dela Rey Steyn who's always ready to save my ass.

My dad dug up an old battery for me and my misses is stopping by the local vape store for me tomorrow. Thanks so much for the kindness everyone and a major major thanks to my boy @Dela Rey Steyn who's always ready to save my ass.
At least things are going forward. If I could have I would have. But I relied on work transport today. major buzzkill!

Back