Tube mechs with side fire, or dual mech?

Viper_SA

https://www.tiktok.com/@tinus_viper?lang=en
LV

Awards
Hi all,

So with the Valhalla v2 I have on the way for my Titan mod, I find myself having an Asgard Mini without a home/mod. I dont have any tube mods and might like a tube mod with side fire, but the mod must be able to handle around 0.1 to 0.15 Ohm builds. So I'm not sure that single battery would be good for this and I don't like stacked series tube mods. They look a bit silly to me. Obviously it must accommodate 28mm as I only run the Asgard with it's beauty ring. Looks ugly without it to me, lol. Any suggestions from the veterans? I'd also prefer mech/pwm to regulated. Just less hassles.

Any suggestions?

Hi all,

So with the Valhalla v2 I have on the way for my Titan mod, I find myself having an Asgard Mini without a home/mod. I dont have any tube mods and might like a tube mod with side fire, but the mod must be able to handle around 0.1 to 0.15 Ohm builds. So I'm not sure that single battery would be good for this and I don't like stacked series tube mods. They look a bit silly to me. Obviously it must accommodate 28mm as I only run the Asgard with it's beauty ring. Looks ugly without it to me, lol. Any suggestions from the veterans? I'd also prefer mech/pwm to regulated. Just less hassles.

Any suggestions?

@Rob Fisher had one or two side fire tube mechs back in the day
but pretty sure they were single 18650
and ya, single 18650 to power a monster at 0.1 is not ideal

what about the noisy cricket type mod?

not my area of expertise but just thinking

@Rob Fisher had one or two side fire tube mechs back in the day
but pretty sure they were single 18650
and ya, single 18650 to power a monster at 0.1 is not ideal

what about the noisy cricket type mod?

not my area of expertise but just thinking

PS - single batt for 0.1 ohms in mech is tough
maybe it needs to be a bigger battery like a 21700?
about 40 amps. Hardcore

My thoughts exactly @Silver , so a dual battery would be better. I have the two Clutch x18's which work perfectly for the Asgard in this build, but I want something different. The 28mm makes it harder. Noisy will work well in parallel mode, but too small to accommodate 28mm without heavy overhang. I just thought of a tube mod as I don't have one in rotation right now.

What about the sui side mech from suicide mods and you can get stack extension for it

What about the sui side mech from suicide mods and you can get stack extension for it

I did look at these, but the all black edition sold out everywhere I looked and I don't really want to stack... Might be pulling a bit too much amps from a single battery at those low builds.... Maybe I should just hang on and see what comes up in the near future.

What about The Rulebreaker by Vapers Cloud? The Sirs have them in stock

What about The Rulebreaker by Vapers Cloud? The Sirs have them in stock

I saw that yes, but don't like the look much and would have preferred if it could switch to parallel from series... I don't need 12V...

Back