Tugboat v2 clone by Pallas

kimbo

Flavor Junky
VIP
LV

Awards
Pallas2.JPG

Authentic review:

The clone from Pallas is really well done. From the reviews i saw of the version one most of the reviewers complained about leaking, i was using the new v2 from Pallas and i got an awesome vape.

Looking closer at this clone:

P1090188.JPG
From the moment you take the atty appart to clean you notice that everything is just well made. It can be a bit of a PITA to take apart the first time, due to the beefy o-rings they used. When you have it in pieces just lube the o-rings with some juice and all is well :)

Moving from the top down:

P1090190.JPG
You get a nice short, wide bore drip tip. There is slight wiggle when sitting on the top cap but you will not notice it. It removes quite easy for dripping, or you can just drip straight into it, like i said it is very nice and wide.

P1090196.JPG
On the topcap section those beefy o-ring are very prominent. The air holes are 2mm x2 groups and there is three groups

P1090192.JPG
Flipping the topcap over you see here the good machine work done by Pallas. There is no sharp edges even on the inside. (excuse me for not wiping the inside of the driptip)

P1090193.JPG
Looking at the "barrel" section of the RDA i was again amazed by the work done. On the inside you will get a small lip were the building deck section and the topcap meet. Even this is not sharp, it works as a stopper to prevent the bottom section from being pushed in to deep.

P1090194.JPG
Also here you can see that everything is well made and finished. Pallas opted to not make the center pin copper but brass, the postholes are 1mm and i think you will struggle a bit with the lower gauge wire to make your duel coils.
P1090195.JPG
At the bottom you will fined a non adjustable brass center pin. It sticks out about 1mm from the 510, this will make it not flush on some mods, but the mods like the Nemesis that you can adjust there is no problem
You will see there is no threading the whole atty is held together with o-rings, and the once Pallas use does the job very good.

I used this one for about a day and i really like it. The brass pin works for me :)

Back