Thanks for the review @Chanelr - that sounds like a great juice!

Got me one of these bad boys...
Review coming up soon

View attachment 145589

Troll, Dead Rabbit and Wasp Nano 22mm RDAs?

The star rating is a great idea - like someone mentioned it makes for a great quick viewing.

I have a question though and please don't take this the wrong way: Is it common for people to do "finger tasting"? I was once offered to taste juice the same way and was a little surprised and opted for just smelling it. I have on occasion licked s little smudge of juice that got on my hands when filling and always tell myself not to do it again. No matter the kind of juice it instantly numbs my tongue.

Troll, Dead Rabbit and Wasp Nano 22mm RDAs?

The star rating is a great idea - like someone mentioned it makes for a great quick viewing.

I have a question though and please don't take this the wrong way: Is it common for people to do "finger tasting"? I was once offered to taste juice the same way and was a little surprised and opted for just smelling it. I have on occasion licked s little smudge of juice that got on my hands when filling and always tell myself not to do it again. No matter the kind of juice it instantly numbs my tongue.
Nope it will be on the device itself with different rda's and sub-ohm tanks.

Thanks for the compliment.

On the finger tasting most people do and most people don't. For me on the reviews is quite important because if it doesn't taste good that way, there is a 90% chance that I won't vape it. And I'm sure most of the guys here will agree.

But there is nothing wrong with it, if you prefer to just smell it.

For the purposes of my reviews, unfortunately I still need to do that to give accurate information and my honest opinion.

No matter the kind of juice it instantly numbs my tongue.

That's the nicotine causing the numbing sensation. If you finger test a 0mg you won't experience this. If you taste test a high strength juice (not recommended) you'll get a strong, unpleasant sting on your tongue.

That's the nicotine causing the numbing sensation. If you finger test a 0mg you won't experience this. If you taste test a high strength juice (not recommended) you'll get a strong, unpleasant sting on your tongue.
I would imagine the nicotine would have an effect but I have had the same with the 0mg juices I have made. The flavour might be too strong for my tongue.?

I would imagine the nicotine would have an effect but I have had the same with the 0mg juices I have made. The flavour might be too strong for my tongue.?
I'm not sure but that would make sense since VG and PG as a base would never cause a sting so that means only the concentrates could. I would think that if its a cool/ice type of flavor then it is possible that these concentrates could cause a tingle.

Okay guys and girls here we go, The Vaping Chanel's first official review...

Juice Name: Jelly Babe
Manufactured By: Hazeworks SA
Flavour Profile: Powdered Jelly Candy
Packaging: 60ml easy dripper bottle
Nicotine Strength Options: 0, 2 and 6 mg
PG/VG Ratio: 70 PG / 30 VG

My Opinion and Tasting Experience

Jelly Babe from Hazeworks SA was launched successfully on the 4th of August 2018 and I truly understand what the hype was all about.

The label has minimal graphics which makes it look elegant and the bold name catches your eye quite quickly.

When you do the finger tasting test, some juices can taste odd, too strong, very cakey, too juicy or a lot of mint. But Jelly Babe just knocks your socks off completely from the finger tasting test to vaping it and believe me you will be hooked on this flavour in no time, even if you are not a big fan of the candy flavoured juices.

To me the smell and taste is spot on if you take it and compare it to a pack of jelly babies covered in icing sugar (and yes, I did try it that way). I would use it as an ADV as the sweetness it not too overpowering.

If this does not send you on a trip down childhood memory lane, I am not sure what will.

Chances of me buying a bottle again? No doubt about it.

View attachment 144890

Devices used for this review :
Vaporesso Swag with tank (40W), Vaporesso Swag with Wasp Nano RDA (65W).

Please Note :
All reviews are purely based on my own opinion and is in no way influenced by any brand or person. Mod, tank, RDA and POD system used for reviews are entry level because not all new/experienced vapers can afford the high-end devices, etc.

Please feel free to ask any questions and share your thoughts.
I HAVE JUST GOT MY HANDS ON THIS THANKS TO YOUR REVIEW...WHAT AN AWESOME VAPE!!!

Review time...
This is an older juice, but it's first time that I have vaped it. I know, shame on me...

Juice Name: Red Pill
Manufactured By: Vapour Mountain
Flavour Profile: Crushed mixed berries, delicate sweet litchi, elderflower and a dash of ice.
Packaging: 30ml and 100ml Easy Dripper
Nicotine Strength Options: 0, 3 and 6 mg
PG/VG Ratio: 30PG/70VG

Red Pill was successfully launched on the 15th of December 2017. I have not tasted Red Pill until VapeCon this year and I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this juice.

This label stands out in any shop like a sore eye. All required information is shown and has the warning that it contains trace amounts of diketones.

But who cares right? This juice is fantastic.

You will notice on some juices what you taste on your finger, what you inhale and what you exhale will sometimes differ and not be entirely the same.

Luckily with Red Pill it is not the case.

With the finger tasting test, you get the amazing taste of berries and a phenomenal blast of ice. No funny tastes, not too much fruitiness, not too much ice. It’s by far one of the most perfectly blended vape juices I have come across.

Upon inhale, you get all the flavours as described by Vapour Mountain. Berries, sweet litchi, you get hints of the elderflower and then it is topped off nicely with the trademarked Vapour Mountain iciness. Who knew all these flavours combined would create such a remarkable juice.

With the exhale of Red Pill, you will get the exact same flavours. The mixed berries are fantastic on your palate and blended to perfection with the litchi flavour. To top it off you get the cooling effect afterwards.

With Spring upon us, this one should be on your ADV list. I am keeping this one very very close.

Get your vitamin R on ;)

Would I buy a bottle again? Absolutely. This one is Rob Fisher approved!

Red Pill.jpg

Please note:
This review is the views and opinion of a personal nature and by no means reflect any organisational views or stereotypes. These are honest and reliable opinions and is not sponsored by any person or company. These reviews are also not done for any financial gain.

COPYRIGHT PROTECTED © The Vaping Chanel

Last edited:
Review time...
This is an older juice, but it's first time that I have vaped it. I know, shame on me...

Juice Name: Red Pill
Manufactured By: Vapour Mountain
Flavour Profile: Crushed mixed berries, delicate sweet litchi, elderflower and a dash of ice.
Packaging: 30ml and 100ml Easy Dripper
Nicotine Strength Options: 0, 3 and 6 mg

Red Pill was successfully launched on the 15th of December 2017. I have not tasted Red Pill until VapeCon this year and I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this juice.

This label stands out in any shop like a sore eye. All required information is shown and has the warning that it contains trace amounts of diketones.

But who cares right? This juice is fantastic.

You will notice on some juices what you taste on your finger, what you inhale and what you exhale will sometimes differ and not be entirely the same.

Luckily with Red Pill it is not the case.

With the finger tasting test, you get the amazing taste of berries and a phenomenal blast of ice. No funny tastes, not too much fruitiness, not too much ice. It’s by far one of the most perfectly blended vape juices I have come across.

Upon inhale, you get all the flavours as described by Vapour Mountain. Berries, sweet litchi, you get hints of the elderflower and then it is topped off nicely with the trademarked Vapour Mountain iciness. Who knew all these flavours combined would create such a remarkable juice.

With the exhale of Red Pill, you will get the exact same flavours. The mixed berries are fantastic on your palate and blended to perfection with the litchi flavour. To top it off you get the cooling effect afterwards.

With Spring upon us, this one should be on your ADV list. I am keeping this one very very close.

Get your vitamin R on ;)

Would I buy a bottle again? Absolutely. This one is Rob Fisher approved!

View attachment 145819

Please note:
This review is the views and opinion of a personal nature and by no means reflect any organisational views or stereotypes. These are honest and reliable opinions and is not sponsored by any person or company. These reviews are also not done for any financial gain.

Best juice ever This is one of those juices you can vape for a while without getting bored of it. Really good stuff and it's easy on the coils so I can get a good few days of usage without needing a rewick.

I am very excited to announce that VP Magazine will be featuring my top 5 e-liquid choices in their following issues. Be sure to pick up a copy to see what blews my socks off!

IMG_20180920_073548_516.jpg

Will be interesting to see your top 5 liquids and if anything i have vaped before makes that list.

It's that time again!

Juice Name: PomCool
Manufactured By: VK Prime
Flavour Profile: Extra sweet pomegranate juice with some ice.
Packaging: 60ml Easy Dripper
Nicotine Strength Options: 0, 3, 6, 12 and 18 mg

I was thrilled to receive the entire range from VK Prime to review. This review is done on the 3mg.

The range was launched successfully on 23 April 2018. They are currently in the process of rebranding, which will be revealed mid-October this year. Can't wait to see what they are up to...

The label is very notable showing all relevant information, the PG/VG ratio, the nicotine strength, the price, etc. It also has a picture of a juicy pomegranate and on the left side a mint leave. You can also see the name of the brand and juice very clearly.

With the finger tasting test you get the oh so sweet pomegranate taste with a cooling feel to it. For me it tastes like all-natural sweetness.

Upon inhale, the flavour is smooth and its very challenging to pin point exactly what you are tasting but you get the sweetness and the low mint on your palate.

This does however take be back to my childhood days again having school holidays on my grandparent’s farm and hiding the freshly plucked pomegranates from my sister... Yes, I don’t like sharing the good stuff.

With exhaling, you get the fresh minty hit first that balances with the sweet flavour afterwards. No harsh throat hit, and the flavours are not suppressed by each other. This juice tastes amazing in both a sub-ohm tank as well as an RDA, but I prefer it in the tank.

The only thing I would maybe do is add a bit more pomegranate, but that is just me as I love the sweetness.

Overall, I personally think it is a phenomenal juice that has a good balance between the flavours and for me it is a semi-ADV. Think this one will grow on me...

Would I buy a bottle again? Maybe I might.

PomCool.jpg

Please note:

COPYRIGHT PROTECTED © The Vaping Chanel

Last edited:
Back