Important Infor-6.jpg
Juice Name: Creamy Pineapple
Manufactured By: <Null/> Premium E-liquid.
Flavour Profile: Smooth and decadent, creamy and absolutely delicious pineapple tart.
Packaging: 60ml Dripper Bottle
Nicotine Strength Options: 2mg
PG/VG Ratio: 30PG/70VG

This juice was sent to me from <Null/> Premium e-liquid for review purposes.

My Opinion and Tasting Experience

As a programmer, this juice spoke to me on a different level than others before even tasting it because it is familiar to my day-to-day job. Geek mode = ON.

The label is a yelllowish design with the logo and name in a green and white colour. With a little pineapple with headphones and flavour profile visible. Then we also have the ingredients, nicotine level and a warning sign. No PG/VG indication.

With the finger tasting test, you will find a sweet creamy taste of pineapple, followed by a bit of a throat burn and then the tarty crust.

With inhale the flavours are blended pretty well and both flavour profiles hit your palate in one go.

Upon exhale the tarty flavour leaves your palate first and after that the sweet and creamy pineapple.

Does it actually taste like a pineapple tart? No idea, I haven't had one yet but I am on the hunt to find it now.

I prefer this flavour in the tank, just not an ADV for me personally.

Would I buy a bottle again? I don't think so.

Creamy Pineapple.jpg

Devices/Setup Used :

Coil Art Dpro 133 with the Dpro RDA (dual)
iJust 2 with Psyclone Citadel RDA (single)
Asmodus Minikin with Juggernaut RTA
Rincoe Mechman with Mesh Tank

Please note:

This review is the views and opinion of a personal nature and by no means reflect any organisational views or stereotypes. These are honest and reliable opinions and is not sponsored by any person or company. These reviews are also not done for any financial gain.

Please feel free to ask any questions and share your thoughts.

COPYRIGHT PROTECTED © The Vaping Chanel

Last edited:
Important Infor-5.jpg
Juice Name: Lime Solo
Manufactured By: Liquid Faction
Flavour Profile: A subtle lime and cream along with a few secrets barely chilled but oh so smooth.
Packaging: 60ml Dripper Bottle
Nicotine Strength Options: 2 mg

This juice was sent to me from Liquid Faction for review purposes. .

The label is a glossy green with silver, the brand name and the name of the juice stands out boldly. For me it catches my eye immediately. All necessary warnings are also visible clearly. Shake bottle well before use, as this makes a slight difference in the flavour.

With the finger tasting test I get a sweet but not oversweet taste of the lime, the taste of the cream and for some reason a little hint of biscuit.

With inhale I got the the taste of the cream and the lime, not too sweet for my tastebuds and a tickle of chill. The lime is also not that in your face type of lime, it's rather subtle.

Upon exhale the flavours are consistant but the biscuit taste is back, which I think compliments the flavour rather well.

This flavour is absolutely amazing on the dual RDA for me personally. Just misses the full ADV mark.

Would I buy a bottle again? I believe so.

Lime Solo.jpg

Devices/Setup Used :

Please note:
This review is the views and opinion of a personal nature and by no means reflect any organisational views or stereotypes. These are honest and reliable opinions and is not sponsored by any person or company. These reviews are also not done for any financial gain.

Important Infor-3(1).jpg
Juice Name: Five'O
Manufactured By: Sickboy77 Eliquids
Flavour Profile: Delightful coffee combined with freshly baked doughnuts.
Packaging: 30ml easy dripper bottle
Nicotine Strength Options: 12 mg
PG/VG Ratio: 50PG/50VG

This MTL flavour was sent to me by @Sickboy77 for review purposes.

The label has a very cute little traffic officer on with the name and full flavour description. It also has very visible warning signs and any other relevant information. PG/VG ratio is not mentioned.

Upon inhale I get the rich taste of coffee followed by the taste of freshly baked doughnuts. What I like is that the flavour has a nice balance between sweet and salty, and I did not experience any throat irritation.

With exhaling the doughnut flavour pushes through a little bit more over the coffee flavour and the level of the coffee taste is still there on your palate.

I think for coffee lovers, this one is a must try. This flavour falls under my morning vape list, and it is great compared with a cup of coffee. I prefer using this flavour most in the Renova Seed.

Will I buy a bottle again? Yes.

Nic Salts.jpg

Devices/Setup Used :
Renova Zero
Renova Seed
Geekvape Flint
Artery Pal II

Please note :
These products are specifically designed for use in pod base devices only. Please do not use Nic Salt e-liquid in your RTA's, RDA's, RDTA's or Sub-Ohm Tanks.

Last edited:
TGIF!!
What is your favourite or day by day device?
I actually enjoy two.
The Rincoe Mechman and the Artery Pal 2

IMG_20190802_080945_917.jpg

Morning!
Hope everybody had a good weekend.
Review for today Mango Fandango from Just Like That

whats next-7.jpg

I like tobacco flavours, it's just when mixed with funny flavours that I don't like it that much.
I am currently busy testing @BaD Mountain's Apache Leaf MTL (Vanilla Pipe Tobacco) and so far I am enjoying it because I don't taste just vanilla.

Try get your hands on some Pied Piper Redwood Or Arabian Nights, both are very authentic tasting tobaccos that shy away from the deserty side where a lot of tobaccos these days tend to go. I would class this range as Tobacco forward with some surprises and tasty notes.

Morning!
Hope everybody had a good weekend.
Review for today Mango Fandango from Just Like That

View attachment 173854

Seems to be a lot of fruity profiles these days that are mixed with Cream, Milk or Vanilla in some way or other. I think it caters for the vapers that enjoy the milkshake styles eLiquids. With so many variations available now I need to get into some sampling again to see if my taste buds will accept these newer creamier style fruit profiles.

Try get your hands on some Pied Piper Redwood Or Arabian Nights, both are very authentic tasting tobaccos that shy away from the deserty side where a lot of tobaccos these days tend to go. I would class this range as Tobacco forward with some surprises and tasty notes.

I can second that - tobacco forward is my favorite as well, but you know that @CaliGuy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will keep that in mind :)

Important Infor-7.jpg
Juice Name: Mango Fandango
Manufactured By: Just Like That
Flavour Profile: A chilled sweet ripe mango dipped in a light vanilla bean ice cream.
Packaging: 60ml Easy Dripper
Nicotine Strength Options: 0, 3 and 6 mg

I was thrilled to receive the new juices from Just Like That to review. This review is done on the 3mg.

This juice was launched only recently and I love the classic twist to it.

The label is very green and with bits of orange showing all relevant information, the PG/VG ratio, the nicotine strength, the brand name, etc. You can also see the juice name very clearly and this cute little modern lady.

With the finger taste test, I got the taste of the sweet mango, little taste of the chillness and then the vanilla bean creamy ice cream makes it's presence.

With inhale I got all these tasty flavours on my palate in one go and I personally think the flavours compliment each other rather well.

With exhaling it is one of those flavours yet again don't differ from inhale.

What I enjoy most about this flavour is that if I vape this at around 25-30W the vanilla bean ice cream comes through more, but if you push this flavour over 45W the mango flavour comes through more.

I have to say I really enjoy this flavour on the RTA, but prefer this flavour in the tank.

Would I buy a bottle again? I will.

Mango Fandangvo.jpg

Devices/Setup Used :

Please note:

View attachment 173910
Juice Name: Mango Fandango
Manufactured By: Just Like That
Flavour Profile: A chilled sweet ripe mango dipped in a light vanilla bean ice cream.
Packaging: 60ml Easy Dripper
Nicotine Strength Options: 0, 3 and 6 mg

I was thrilled to receive the new juices from Just Like That to review. This review is done on the 3mg.

This juice was launched only recently and I love the classic twist to it.

The label is very green and with bits of orange showing all relevant information, the PG/VG ratio, the nicotine strength, the brand name, etc. You can also see the juice name very clearly and this cute little modern lady.

With the finger taste test, I got the taste of the sweet mango, little taste of the chillness and then the vanilla bean creamy ice cream makes it's presence.

With inhale I got all these tasty flavours on my palate in one go and I personally think the flavours compliment each other rather well.

With exhaling it is one of those flavours yet again don't differ from inhale.

What I enjoy most about this flavour is that if I vape this at around 25-30W the vanilla bean ice cream comes through more, but if you push this flavour over 45W the mango flavour comes through more.

I have to say I really enjoy this flavour on the RTA, but prefer this flavour in the tank.

Would I buy a bottle again? I will.

View attachment 173911

Devices/Setup Used :

Please note:

Will lookout for this one at VapeCon! Bazinga!

Back