Twisp Aero review

I recently bought a Nautilus mini and at the same time got a JustFog clearomiser, cause i like MTL vaping and read here that the Twisp ego style clearomisers are basically JustFog rebrands, but that the JustFog is way better in terms of no leaks, flavour, etc..... Well, i can now vouch for that even though i have never used a Twisp, i can honestly say that the JustFog is a stellar performer, no leaks and really great flavour even for a top coil device (18 mg Twisp Litchi and Pear in the tank) In fact when i go out on the town, both the Nautilus and JustFog are always along for the ride and i switch between the two, and i know i risk being stoned by the Nautilus stallwarts but some if not most days, i prefer the JustFog??!

So IMHO (newbie opinion) if you're struggling with your Twisp, get a JustFog, and pop it on an Ego style battery and Bob's ur uncle!!!

c77ea881dd378ed925139147f2ec19c1.jpg

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

Nice one @Spongebob
I hear you on the Justfog
I also have one and didnuse it a lot and enjoyed it a lot. Vaped Liqua's Cuban Cigar 18mg in there for several months. You are right it doesnt leak

Thanks for sharing

I still use my Aero regularly and I cannot complain.
It leaks but so does many of the other tanks and devices I have tried.

Was wondering, will the eGo one coils fit the Aero?
What about the CLR head?

I'm long past using pre-made coils and have been using th eGo One CLR coils to rebuild for about 8months now. No complaints, i build my coils to 0.8ohms ( my sweet spot ) on the Areo with the 2200mah battery.
Also never had problem with leaks...maybe just "luck"

I'm long past using pre-made coils and have been using th eGo One CLR coils to rebuild for about 8months now. No complaints, i build my coils to 0.8ohms ( my sweet spot ) on the Areo with the 2200mah battery.
Also never had problem with leaks...maybe just "luck"

Thanks. I will give it a go.

Back