Twisp Charging

Heinrich913

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi people I have a Twisp clearo and I want to charge it. But at the moment it goes red then starts flashing in different colours and does not even charge.

What can i do?

Hi people I have a Twisp clearo and I want to charge it. But at the moment it goes red then starts flashing in different colours and does not even charge.

What can i do?

Hi there bud
How old is the twisp? And when last did you use it?

What can i do?
Hi @Heinrich913
When I still used the ego style batteries and even the Vision spinner II I used to have the same issue on multiple occasions and what works best is to
get a toothpick and lift the pin on the battery contact point and do the same with the charger. only about 1mm should be enough.
Does it fire at all? If it does, your charger may be damaged. Sketch is not to scale, I am a pretty bad artist.

Attachments

• sketch_573d5beb3ccac.png
    sketch_573d5beb3ccac.png
    14.5 KB · Views: 11
Hi @Heinrich913
When I still used the ego style batteries and even the Vision spinner II I used to have the same issue on multiple occasions and what works best is to
get a toothpick and lift the pin on the battery contact point and do the same with the charger. only about 1mm should be enough.
Does it fire at all? If it does, your charger may be damaged. Sketch is not to scale, I am a pretty bad artist.
Will try thanks

Back