Twisp Clearo Coils Wanted

StompieZA

Reviewer, DIY Lover & Flavor Chaser
LV

Awards
Hi All,

I have someone that is urgently looking for one or two clearo coils and cannot get them anywhere.

I really want to try and source for her as she does not want to go back to smoking.

Im in kempton park but will make a plan to get them if anyone perhaps has one or two i can buy.

Thanks

Sent from my MAR-LX1M using Tapatalk

Good Day
I have a Twisp tyco, I cleaned the old coil with boiling water, then I took a Cigarette filter and cut it in halve and shoved it into the coil, pushed it
in quite tight with a pen and made a slight hole in the middle of the filter with the pen, i put oil on the filter and it seemed to work, but my concern
is this unhealthy ??, please advise thank you

Good Day
I have a Twisp tyco, I cleaned the old coil with boiling water, then I took a Cigarette filter and cut it in halve and shoved it into the coil, pushed it
in quite tight with a pen and made a slight hole in the middle of the filter with the pen, i put oil on the filter and it seemed to work, but my concern
is this unhealthy ??, please advise thank you

Probably not, your coil will heat up the cigarette filter and burn it, and any smoker at some time has lit the wrong end of a smoke and knows what happens when that crap burns.

If you have gone to all that trouble, I would boil a little cotton, dry it and then use that instead of the filter.

When you say you used oil I hope you mean e-juice. Oil is not on for vaping. Vitamin e oil, as I understand was the cause of EVALI. Good luck though.

Why not just re-wick it? I did it for a friend the other day and its not very difficult. Remove the old coil and cotton from the bottom( be very careful not to damage coil, wash coil, fit new cotton and put back inside, with coil feet at same places where they where when you removed. You can even take a small 9v batt etc and clean burn the coil.
When Im speaking about a coil its not the whole thing you press inside the atomizer, its the little wire inside it

Why not just re-wick it? I did it for a friend the other day and its not very difficult. Remove the old coil and cotton from the bottom( be very careful not to damage coil, wash coil, fit new cotton and put back inside, with coil feet at same places where they where when you removed. You can even take a small 9v batt etc and clean burn the coil.
When Im speaking about a coil its not the whole thing you press inside the atomizer, its the little wire inside it

Was it with a Twisp coil that you did that?

Thread moved to Classifieds - Wanted
Hope you find what you need @StompieZA

Back