Twisp Clearo

Twisp's juice in a high power mod is lethal and it tastes like crap. You are likely to spoil your experience completely. Rather get low nic juice if you want a higher power unit. Also keep in mind when you buy a unit like the Cuboid and Cubis tank, you get different coils in the pack so you can experiment with different coils and M2Land D2L depending on the coil you install.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@kyle_redbull
Looking at your needs and your budget I would suggest the I stick tc40w combo with a gs tank . this combo is a good beginer setup for m2l at a really good price and it comes with a built in battery.
I paid R895 for this combo at www.vaporite.co.za
If you are just starting out with a mod don't stress so much right now about building coils making your own juice etc...
Get yourself a good device that will keep you off stinkies is the main thing.
You can then always buy another tank and stick it on your mod and start building coils when you ready.
And making your own juice can always come at any stage when you ready.

Welcome to the forum and good luck on your vaping journey.

Twisp's juice in a high power mod is lethal and it tastes like crap. You are likely to spoil your experience completely. Rather get low nic juice if you want a higher power unit. Also keep in mind when you buy a unit like the Cuboid and Cubis tank, you get different coils in the pack so you can experiment with different coils and M2Land D2L depending on the coil you install.

@GreenyZA Congrats on 15 days with no stinkies!

@GreenyZA Congrats on 15 days with no stinkies!
Thank you DarkSide... 15 days went sown like a charm... Loving my VapeMaxhine to bits!! Without the support of this forum, things would have been a lot harder, so big up to you all!!

Hey all

So I did post a similar post in the introduction thread. New to the Vape scene and wanted something more something I can mod myself something I can create my own flavours as well as trying out the local flavours as well as create my own coils etc etc. I tried a kangertech or whatever u call it and I nearly died tried a ijust2 and loved it. What I wanted to know is which is the best device that I can go to that can offer me what I'm wanting and can the ijust2 do this or do I need to look at something bigger or better? What price range am I looking at. Like I said would like to sell or trade my twisp Clearo on something else?
Loom forward to your comments. Are there any vape shops in the East rand do any of them trade in old or used stuff for a new mod or kit? Where is the best places to buy liquids etc. I am looking at R500-600 for my Clearo is this reasonable only 5 months old comes with leather pouch kawako pipe adapter car charger plus wall charger etc?

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
Hi there
So I'd say that the ijust2 is a good starting device and will give a beginner vaper enough cloud and flavour to satisfy. The next obvious step up would be to a 60watt or 80watt device such as the smok 80 with the tfv4 micro tank ... If your looking anything better there are devices out there to look at like the RX 200 or koopor plus with a good RTA tank or RDA. For flavour testing a dripper atomiser (RDA) would be the best for flavours but make sure your RDA isn't too much for the mod you use hence don't try to super sub ohm on a goon RDA when your only using a 40 watt device. Price wise your looking between 1000 and 1600 depending on the setup you decide to go with.

@kyle_redbull
Looking at your needs and your budget I would suggest the I stick tc40w combo with a gs tank . this combo is a good beginer setup for m2l at a really good price and it comes with a built in battery.
I paid R895 for this combo at www.vaporite.co.za
If you are just starting out with a mod don't stress so much right now about building coils making your own juice etc...
Get yourself a good device that will keep you off stinkies is the main thing.
You can then always buy another tank and stick it on your mod and start building coils when you ready.
And making your own juice can always come at any stage when you ready.

Welcome to the forum and good luck on your vaping journey.
That site no longer exists or something. Been of cigarettes since October last year

Good choice. That would be the general consensus around here (with the few in between exceptions). Great starter kit, you can use stock coils and build your own. Think it will suit your needs. The extreme "dying" experience was probably due to low ohm coil. I had the same experience when I tried the 0.5ohm coil after my initial month on a Twisp.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

O yes, and I see the guys here have been very polite... Unfortunately, you won't find a buyer for your twisp here. After you have experienced your new device you will understand why.

Good luck man! All the best!

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Lol I started to pick that up being on the forum lol

Back