Twisp coil burns out too fast

Greetings fellow Vapers. I have been happily vaping using a twisp clearo until recently. The coils would last a month at a time but now they just good for a week. I still hear the noise but little or no smoke appears.... I would appreciate any help or advice to repair or overcome the problem I have with my device. Thanks!

Hi kishan213

With all due respect the best thing you can do with your Twisp is to throw it in the skip, coils and all. For what it is the Twisp is very expensive, there are much better options out there. Chat to the guys at Vapemob, they'll sort you out.

Cheers.

vapeshop.co.za appears to be authentic based on the colours - they have only the colours the genuine Kanger comes in - i checked. Clones have other colours as well. And the price, >= R80, although that's not proof either. The imitation one i got does not have the Kangertech logo. It works but it doesn't screw on properly, is wonky, fiddly, and the contact pin thing is lower or longer, the base is different. i ordered a genuine one and got a copy one.

Back