Twisp Vega

boxerulez

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
Just another joytech rebrand?

1b0899be282b6adb68134ac85f9a5a74.jpg

This finally seems like a move in the right direction but I am so scared to see the price in this.

Also... will they finally have 3mg juice to go with a subohm tank or still going to sell their 18mg to go with this?

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Ya, but being Twisp, it will probably have a higher pricetag than what us hobbiest are used to paying for relevant performance.

It is good that the most know brand here will offer more than just beginner kit.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Weird that there's still that narrow driptip. It's going to restrict airflow.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Looks like a Cubis tank with a fancy top, those coils are some of the worst spitters I've ever encountered.

Cuboid?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

The name "Twisp", especially especially juice" price sends a cringe down my spine. R175 for 20ml juice? Having said that, they do get credit for starting off smokers who want to quit cigarettes. But then any new vaper with an enquiring mind will quickly Google vaping, and then discover that there is a whole new, evolving and massive "vape world" out there. Obviously Twisp have caught on that they need to sell something like the "Vega" to keep up with trends and demands.

BTW, for any interested vape newbies, or Twisp enthusiasts, they are selling the "Aero" on special at Dischem for R800 as opposed to R1000 at the Kiosk.

The name "Twisp", especially especially juice" price sends a cringe down my spine. R175 for 20ml juice? Having said that, they do get credit for starting off smokers who want to quit cigarettes. But then any new vaper with an enquiring mind will quickly Google vaping, and then discover that there is a whole new, evolving and massive "vape world" out there. Obviously Twisp have caught on that they need to sell something like the "Vega" to keep up with trends and demands.

BTW, for any interested vape newbies, or Twisp enthusiasts, they are selling the "Aero" on special at Dischem for R800 as opposed to R1000 at the Kiosk.

agree its got its place but rather put in extra 100 or 200 and get a pico kit

See they have launched the vega and some 8mg liquid. Basic specs 2400mah 80w and what looks like cubis coils. Device and coil prices not to bad pity that the liquid are still expensive

But that is definitely a joyetech product...if you really want a joyetech I would rather go for the new AIO boxes but comparatively the PICO kit miles ahead of this outdated product...Twisp is kind of like the polaroid story...during the heydeys of cameras polaroid was the business and then just couldnt keep up with times...but I thank them for getting me into this (Twisp that is)

@Rudi it's ridiculous! R800 for a Vega. The AIO box starter kit is R400 at Sir Vape. For a decent small atty and a mod! I always tell potential vapers to shop around first. But then again, it's the Twisp Kiosks in big shopping centres that catch the unsuspecting beginner.

Sorry to ramble on. But I was caught exactly the same way. Last December my Aero cost, R1000, a back up charger for work: 300, a spare battery: 300, some juice: 150. Some spare coils for 200. Total: R1950!

If I had just Googled first, I would not have spent nearly as much. But no, I was too spontaneous!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See they have launched the vega and some 8mg liquid. Basic specs 2400mah 80w and what looks like cubis coils. Device and coil prices not to bad pity that the liquid are still expensive

Did you notice on their site that the default for the Vega is "a mouth to lung" setup. You can buy the "Direct Lung" setup for R199. It includes a wide bore standard 510 drip tip and lower ohm coils. How? What? I'm still a relative n00b but even I know that you can just adjust airflow for MTL and get a higher ohm coil. Why market a separate setup? For a company that can afford R&D costs you'd think they could've leapfrogged the market somewhat. I just... I mean....

I can't even....

@Rudi it's ridiculous! R800 for a Vega. The AIO box starter kit is R400 at Sir Vape. For a decent small atty and a mod! I always tell potential vapers to shop around first. But then again, it's the Twisp Kiosks in big shopping centres that catch the unsuspecting beginner.

Sorry to ramble on. But I was caught exactly the same way. Last December my Aero cost, R1000, a back up charger for work: 300, a spare battery: 300, some juice: 150. Some spare coils for 200. Total: R1950!

If I had just Googled first, I would not have spent nearly as much. But no, I was too spontaneous!

The Aio box is not VW/VV

Did you notice on their site that the default for the Vega is "a mouth to lung" setup. You can buy the "Direct Lung" setup for R199. It includes a wide bore standard 510 drip tip and lower ohm coils. How? What? I'm still a relative n00b but even I know that you can just adjust airflow for MTL and get a higher ohm coil. Why market a separate setup? For a company that can afford R&D costs you'd think they could've leapfrogged the market somewhat. I just... I mean....

I can't even....

I thinks it's a case of "bullsh&$ baffles" and they will merrily sell their wares to quote @Waine "catch the unsuspecting beginner"...

Bottom line It is good to see that one of the biggest if not the biggest vendor in South Africa is starting to get with the times. If customers who buy vegas want to upgrade they can now walk into any vape shop buy a good RTA and wham good upgrade because their mod will still be usable and vega customers can start to use the local produced liquid. My opinion it is good for the industry as a whole.

Well R999 for that sort of device from twisp is reasonable. Considering i paid for the very first twisp device that same price and it was rubbish. So i dont think there price is that bad if you condsider that its cheaper than the Aero. I think they moving in a better direction. Still nowhere near the rest of the vendors but a lot better than the past. But they really need to join the 3mg club when it comes to juice.

I was caught in exactly the same way.

Back