Twisted Messes RDA² (Squared) Authentic at Lung Candy

Maxxis

Dedicated Vaper
LV

Awards
They have arrived.

messes-1.jpg

Nearly eight months of R&D went into the all new Twisted Messes RDA² (Squared) making it one of the best RDAs money can buy

The Twisted Messes RDA² (TMSquared) features a two-post design with 4 individual post holes. Each post hole is 2.8mm in diameter accommodating any build you can throw at it.

The split-post design allows for a dramatic increase in coil installation versatility.

Available at http://www.lungcandy.co.za/get-some/vape-hardware-and-accessories/drippers/twisted-messes-rda²-squared-authentic/

Last edited:
Have you tried it out @Maxxis?

How does it compare with some of the others?

So far so good. I need to spend a lot more time with it to give a proper review.

Build deck is excellent. Quality is excellent. Finish is excellent.

I really want one but they are on the pricey side :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really want one but they are on the pricey side :(

That is true. Absolutely worth it though.

If you are in JHB please pop in and come and try it out.

I'min Midrand during work hours but live in PTA. I might however just take you up on that offer though. I'll do that after payday though since I just might want to have one after teating it.

I've always wanted a twisted messes RDA just to try them crazy coils ! Like zipper coils and fused alien clapton coils

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I've always wanted a twisted messes RDA just to try them crazy coils ! Like zipper coils and fused alien clapton coils

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

With the size of the build deck you can go completely crazy.

Updated the photo up top to show the build deck.

Back