Twsip Cue

Rafique

Juice Junky
LV

Awards
Howsit @Twisp

I bought a cue and a box of pods that were on promotion at Vapecon. All Tobacco, The last 2 pods have been really bad, I get very harsh throat hits every now and then as if i'm vaping the coil.

These are MTL draws i'm taking and not chain vaping, its very random. Its like the cotton is not getting enough juice through or something.

Has anyone else complained about this ?

@Rafique there also a twisp thread dealing with this type of issues.
[USERGROUP=3]@Admins[/USERGROUP] can you please merge.

Howsit @Twisp

I bought a cue and a box of pods that were on promotion at Vapecon. All Tobacco, The last 2 pods have been really bad, I get very harsh throat hits every now and then as if i'm vaping the coil.

These are MTL draws i'm taking and not chain vaping, its very random. Its like the cotton is not getting enough juice through or something.

Has anyone else complained about this ?

Good morning @Rafiq please email our support team at support@twisp.co.za and they should be able to help you.
The Cue uses a ceramic core for it's wicking, it really wicks like a champ, but please send the support team the email explaining in detail what happened.

We are expecting a massive order of Cue pods later this month, and another after that - so maybe they can get the pods swapped for you. @Twisp could maybe give a more concrete time table.

@Twisp
Has anyone had problems with blowback? Like when the liquid comes through the mouth piece into the mouth?

I contacted twisp and all they can say is that im drawing too hard. But its happening whrn im drawing softly... its very unpleasant. Has anyone else experienced this?

@Twisp
Has anyone had problems with blowback? Like when the liquid comes through the mouth piece into the mouth?

I contacted twisp and all they can say is that im drawing too hard. But its happening whrn im drawing softly... its very unpleasant. Has anyone else experienced this?
Thank you for letting us know.

Does this happen with all the pods you are using?

As the Cue is a MTL (Mouth to Lung) device, please take shorter less force-full puffs similar to a cigarette.... I think this is what the support guys meant. Also - please check that you are not accidentally closing the two air-holes on the side of the device.

@Twisp

That happened on the older pods that leaked.
it might be a seal inside the pod if its a newer pod

Back