Ultimate Vanilla Custard E Liquid

I am definitely a custard junkie and have tried many custard flavours! These are my list of what Ive tried and how I rate them. Ive also included some juices I really like to mix with a good custard. If you are reading this and have some good mixes please post :--).

FIRST LOCAL CUSTARD JUICES
Melinda's Nilla custard from Skyblue 8/10. Very good to me the best local custard!
Vapour mountain- custard 7/10 Very good.

INTERNATIONAL JUICES
Custard's Last Stand 8/10, Like this juice alot, more eggy than the other custards.great mixer!
Rocket Sheep- Purple alien 6/10. To much blueberry, to overpowering , but love adding a plain custard to this juice!!!
Hurricane Vapor's Fog Milk Custard 9/10. Bit sweet but 1 of the closest to a real custard Ive tasted. Mix this 3/4 tank with 1/4 Queenside( five pawns) is absolute bliss and 1 of my favorites!
Five Pawns- Gambit- 10/10. Love this juice but cant bloody get it in 3mg its always sold out ffs! Need more bad! Love this juice mixed with a little CLS.
,VCT - Ripe Vapes 7.5/10 still need to let this 1 steep so cant give an accurate judgment but straight out the bottle I liked it. Not to sweet and very different.
Captain Custard- Steamgunk 9/10- amazing, similar to melindas with a slight spicy exhale.
Rogue-Vigilante 9/10- the vanilla in this juice is superb. Dont taste the other components much but really like!!
These days im giving yoghurt vapes a try so I dont overkill the custard!
MIXES
Khali Vapour - Hearst Castle with any good custard
CLS and Gambit - MMMMMMM goood!
Queenside and any good custard!
Rocket sheep and any other plain custard.

*Watching the classies to see if it goes on sale* :-D:-D

Already "tweaked" it with vanilla and custard flavoring and added some custard cloud. Now it's very vapable and enjoyable. So sorry bud :p

Custard cloud tastes better and after adding it to the GVC, the GVC now also tastes better :p

Back