Unicorn bottles

Weaselwebb

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi guys would like to find out if Any one has reused empty unicorn bottles and if so what is the best method they have found to get them clean and the previous smell out of them? And have you picked up any problems with reusing the bottles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use bicarb diluted in hot water. Then I suck it into the bottle shake it up and spray it out and repeat a few times. Then just rince it. Works alright I'd day love to hear what the others do

I use them two or three times.

I first wash with warm water and dishwashing liquid and rinse. Then I stick in some lemon juice and shake rinse. Then bicarb and warm water. Rinse and leave them by the kitchen window for a few hours.

I could probably reuse them more times, I reckon.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Warm water and a dash of lemon juice should do the trick....

You might find the smell of the previous juice will linger in the empty bottle (depending on the juice) but the flavour shouldn't transfer to the new juice if you wash, rinse and dry

Thanks for the advice guys, tried the water and dishwasher liquid, and then put a little bit of vodka in it shake and then rinsed and now drying. Will see how it goes

Hey @Mike, yea the ones I have are and they are great when you in the go to fill up. So trying to save them. Btw are you a sinks for a pick up tomorrow?

Warm water and a dash of lemon juice should do the trick....

You might find the smell of the previous juice will linger in the empty bottle (depending on the juice) but the flavour shouldn't transfer to the new juice if you wash, rinse and dry

I do hot water and lemon juice. Let it sit for a while then rinse it out and it's all good

I rinse my Reo bottles with hot water and then let them soak in 96% Vodka for at least 48 hours. Rinse with water, dry and I am good to go.

Back