Univapo KIPO Sneak Review

StompieZA

Reviewer, DIY Lover & Flavor Chaser
LV

Awards
upload_2021-5-4_7-37-37.png

Morning all Vapers!

Univapo KIPO Pod Kit, another refillable pod from to the Univapo family. Lets take a look at the layout of the the new KIPO and its functions:

boom.png

Design
UNIVAPO KIPO Pod Kit is Genuinely Epic and Unique By receiving the interesting CNC cutting plan and magnificent silicone cords, KIPO characterize the wave slogan with its design and curvy lines.

The KIPO believe it or not, is quite small and fits my index finger and gauges 106mm in height and 018.5.6mm x 86.5mm in width and significance. There is 7 different colors available to suite anyone's taste and personally they all look great and think this is a perfect little pod for females as it has that lipstick shape to it!

upload_2021-5-4_7-38-17.png

Features
The Kipo is equipped with a USB C port making charging easily available from most new cellphone chargers. It is only 30grams in weight so its super light and still only takes 20 minutes to fully charge! The package comes with 1 extra pod this time which is great at 1.3ohm with the coil pressed into the pod making for a easy coil change for new vapers without getting juice all over their hands!

upload_2021-5-4_7-41-15.png

I love the bottom fire button as it helps not mistakenly firing while in your pocket if pressed against something compared to when the button sits on the side. The transparent pods helps alot to show vapers how much vape juice is left in the pod! The pods are held in place by magnet making it easy to remove and fill on the side of the pod. Less is more and easier is better i say!

2-13.png

As mentioned before, the vape is seriously small making for a good Ninja vaping anywhere and everywhere!

upload_2021-5-4_7-39-40.png

Charging

upload_2021-5-4_7-40-2.png

Conclusion
The univapo KIPO pod looks and feels great with excellent flavor and long battery life with only 20min of charging! Its perfect for the female vapers as it does look a little girly but the solid colors makes it less girly for male vapers! Flavor is great and vapor production is warm and makes for a good cloud for a pod device! I say if you loved the MISO, then you will absolutely love the KIPO!
@univapo @Univapo_Rebecca

Last edited:
Back