Unregulated Parallel Box Mod Parts

Nostalgic

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Sup Guys

I'm currently busy with a diy. Everything seems to be coming together, I'm struggling to find a dual 18650 sled, 15A resettable fuses and a 510 connector. Seems to be a mission in the Cape Town area.

Any leads???

Thanks in advance

RS Components. Ask for 15A PTC (they should have). Other common stores you can try are communica, mantech and zakspeed. Theres a store I usually go to in Brackenfel side but cant for the life of me remember the name.

510 connector might be an issue sourcing locally, but I have spares, come fetch one from me (still new and spring loaded). Send me a PM and we can sort something out from there. I'll keep it aside in the meantime. EDIT: you can have it (not gonna charge you) incase you are feeling shy and hesitant lol.

BTW, RS Components has the IRLB3034 FET and the 15Kohm resistor you will need. Please dont make this mod without a MOSFET unless you are using some actuator or momentary switch capable of handling 30A (which will most likely be the size of a bus).

RS Components. Ask for 15A PTC (they should have). Other common stores you can try are communica, mantech and zakspeed. Theres a store I usually go to in Brackenfel side but cant for the life of me remember the name.

510 connector might be an issue sourcing locally, but I have spares, come fetch one from me (still new and spring loaded). Send me a PM and we can sort something out from there. I'll keep it aside in the meantime. EDIT: you can have it (not gonna charge you) incase you are feeling shy and hesitant lol.

BTW, RS Components has the IRLB3034 FET and the 15Kohm resistor you will need. Please dont make this mod without a MOSFET unless you are using some actuator or momentary switch capable of handling 30A (which will most likely be the size of a bus).

Buddy...you are life saver. This is the only forum that I find everyone exceptionally helpful. I'm definately using a MOSFET. It's even more satisfying to know that I can find the exact MOSFET used in all online tuts and not something closest.

Thanks a million pal, will definately be taking it. PM will be sent shortly.

Back