Update on the "converting" mission(s)

DarkSide

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
In my much earlier post about converting the family, the wife, after initially complaining about the "smoke" I was blowing, was tackled, not physically, but mentally by myself and eldest son and his girlfriend and was introduced to the eGo ONE. She loves "her" menthol, so in went Voodoo Dark Forest, 6mg, thanks to @Zeki Hilmi and after a most hilarious coughing fit, she was vaping. Has now got an iStick 30W and a Nano tank and happily vaping away at 10 W, I hear the occasional cough, but not as bad as when she was using the Ego ONE, the last person I thought to actually come and ask, "Can I try" has tried and conversion well under way...
Of the five colleagues at our Waterfront office, the earlier post about "what the hell is in your hand", three have converted "full time", one is only vaping in the car, as I started, the last one just refuses to give up the "stinkies", but I LOVE A CHALLENGE....
My colleague at work has also purchased a Billows V2 and is also building his own coils, we have been joined by a third, "proudly converted recruit" and busy "working on our fourth recruit".
Will post this under the vendor forum, but both my colleague and I purchased from Vape Cartel, he on Sunday evening, myself this morning at about 11am, FANTASTIC SERVICE, both have our respective tracking numbers and both parcels to be delivered to the office in Cape Town.
From my post about the wedding smokers, three have converted and I even received a "thank you" call to my cell, number supplied by the "groom", a non smoker by the way.
Typing this away to my billows v2 clouds surrounding me, occasional coughing from the wife and second eldest son, while my youngest son "sucking away" on a Twisp, between the "stinkies"
ALMOST THERE...SMOKE FREE ZONE at home

Will post this under the vendor forum, but both my colleague and I purchased from Vape Cartel, he on Sunday evening, myself this morning at about 11am, FANTASTIC SERVICE, both have our respective tracking numbers and both parcels to be delivered to the office in Cape Town.
From my post about the wedding smokers, three have converted and I even received a "thank you" call to my cell, number supplied by the "groom", a non smoker by the way.
Typing this away to my billows v2 clouds surrounding me, occasional coughing from the wife and second eldest son, while my youngest son "sucking away" on a Twisp, between the "stinkies"
ALMOST THERE...SMOKE FREE ZONE at home

Thanks for the ref to vapecartel - Will give them a try. 'Ave seen stuff there I wanted, but never like any idea of 'shipping' -
AS for that last smoke free zone, My vaping is always considered as smoke in cape town :( People call my 100w iStick with a Bellus or Crius tank a Twisp :I :mad: I feel irritated to the point of no education on these things. And those that do read, read only the negatives and push that in my face {parents} smoke lingers. Vape E-vapo-rates

I don't want to stop vaping. Cigarettes always gave the feeling of one day Im going to just leave it for good. Finally, Vapour and E-Cigs have come along and let me enjoy the creation of vapour that has oxygen in it. It tells me the direction of a draft in a room. It tells me if the temperature of the room is hotter or colder than the vape Im producing. This is a 21st century refined tool. I just wish I could use it in all situations of life. Business included because it's definitely not smoke. A smoke sensor told me that.

Back