Upgrade question

• Thread starter BioHAZarD
  • Start date
Lol, I'm sitting in the same boat with my CLT V3, love it but want another atty to do other builds on. As a baseline, I think one should look at what you want to upgrade on the CLT. One thing I'd like is a similar design atty but with easier center building so currently weighing up some of the budget 4-post cloud-oriented china jobbies like the Mutation X V2/ Mutilator / Dragon/ Yep / Troll. The Cigreen Triangle looks interesting too:devil:. Just sucks having so many options:rolleyes:

My BF Odin's awesome, but BF Derringer next on my list too::rofl:
FKnQsmI.jpg

Thanks for all the advice. As usual the forum shines with helpful members

Sent from my Note 4 using Tapatalk

definitely go with the dark horse!

you can get it with a chuff drip tip and a delrin insert if you want to use a regular drip tip. the dark horse pushes thick dense clouds with full on flavour. very easy deck to build and a really cool airflow spinning ring configuration.

the plume veil is also a good buy, it has big juice wells but i find the air flow not enough for my cloud addiction.
Hey Shaun mate, hows things? Question, what is the smallest rig available with the self built coils, reason for askin, at this stage I'm still leaning towards the mouth to lung hits, and find it a bit difficult with the big driptips and massive airflow to do mouth hits, any suggestions?

Hey Shaun mate, hows things? Question, what is the smallest rig available with the self built coils, reason for askin, at this stage I'm still leaning towards the mouth to lung hits, and find it a bit difficult with the big driptips and massive airflow to do mouth hits, any suggestions?

RDA? most BF RDA's (for reos) would be 19mm. Cyclone, RM2, etc comes up in my head.
RTA? Kayfun Mini. One of the vendors here still have some on their site, I just can't recall which...
But you can always just take what you got, tighten the airflow, and get a smaller/narrower driptip!

RDA? most BF RDA's (for reos) would be 19mm. Cyclone, RM2, etc comes up in my head.
RTA? Kayfun Mini. One of the vendors here still have some on their site, I just can't recall which...
But you can always just take what you got, tighten the airflow, and get a smaller/narrower driptip!
I'm still new to vaping, so still on my ching chong bong...lol, and it pulls fine, glass started leaking tho after only 8 days, but i'll be looking to get something else on the 25th, so all advice greatly appreciated, thnx mate.

definitely go with the dark horse!

you can get it with a chuff drip tip and a delrin insert if you want to use a regular drip tip. the dark horse pushes thick dense clouds with full on flavour. very easy deck to build and a really cool airflow spinning ring configuration.

the plume veil is also a good buy, it has big juice wells but i find the air flow not enough for my cloud addiction.
So i ordered the Dark Horse today. Will report back once i have a build on it. Also ordered loads of juice from @Oupa

Derringer or Odin

Odin coming once vapeclub stocks up again

Back