Valley Vapour - PET Child & Tamper Resistant Dropper Bottles

@Kolashnikov There is a 50ml version available ;) If there is a demand we will gladly bring them in.

DIYers please feel free to let us know which other sizes you would like to see...

Sizes available to us in this style of Child & Tamper Resistant PET Dropper Bottle are 5ml/10ml/15ml/20ml/30ml/50ml/100ml

@Kolashnikov There is a 50ml version available ;) If there is a demand we will gladly bring them in.

DIYers please feel free to let us know which other sizes you would like to see...

Sizes available to us in this style of Child & Tamper Resistant PET Dropper Bottle are 5ml/10ml/15ml/20ml/30ml/50ml/100ml
Thanks for response. I personally would love 50/100ml of these for mixing.

I'm also keen for 50/100ml and will buy the 30ml's you are already stocking

@drew are the 10ml bottles squeezable and softer or are they very hard plastic?
I have not used the 10 ml bottles yet, but the 30 ml bottles in the same material are sort of mid way - not soft, but not too hard. Certainly does not break your fingers to squeeze the juice out. Sturdy, clear, safe - I prefer them to the soft HDPE bottles.

The 10ml's are harder to squeeze than the 30ml in the same material, I would say nice for dripping but could be annoying if you were filling up a 4-5ml tank.

How dose the size of the 10ml bottle compare to an 18650 battery? .I carry a spare battery in a 2 place battery holder and there is one free that i would like to chuck a 10ml bottle of juice in.

It's a little taller and a little wider so if it's a plastic battery case it won't fit, it might fit in the pouches with elastic.

18650 10ml.jpg

Back