Vandy Vape Mesh RDA

PsyCLown

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
So I saw this and think it seems like a better design compared to that other mesh RDA - can't remember the name right now.

http://www.vandyvape.com/detail/Atomizer/38

Looks as if it will use less juice, comes with different types of mesh wire and will work well (or decently) with the standard coils as well.

ee5c2d30abd408e69a5ea5ec22818fc6.png

f65305af55f5e415e97230a18a6e4a7b.png

Saw this on FT yesterday and I want. This makes sense, a lot. I like very much. :)

Agreed, a lot more than that other mesh RDA. Ceto I think it is?

I will still wait for some opinions before I even consider it.

i like it . I dont think will use less juice anyway . I have the taifun bt and is a guzzler . on reddit they speak about mesh atty and look like all of them use a lot .....but who care . look really cool and flavour must be superb .

I wonder if one can dry burn and rinse the mesh under running water like we do with our coils?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i like it . I dont think will use less juice anyway . I have the taifun bt and is a guzzler . on reddit they speak about mesh atty and look like all of them use a lot .....but who care . look really cool and flavour must be superb .

Not a noticeable difference apparently. According to Grimm Green.

Not a noticeable difference apparently. According to Grimm Green.

The one Grimm Green reviewed is a different atty to this one. This one has a much smaller chamber than the other one.

time frame on Vendors here in SA?
i need to get this been years since i played around with mesh

Come on guys, who will be the first to review this for us consumer hungry vapers?

I have exceeded my vape budget for the month, otherwise I would have bought it today, and reviewed it, just because I like the concept, and I am most curious.

Gosh, I love "playing" with vape gear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back