Vandy Vape Simple EX Kit Thoughts

RuanK

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi All

So i want to get into squonking and I'm looking at the Vandy Vape Simple EX Squonk Kit

Any thoughts on this kit?

How easy or difficult is it to use this kit? I am completely new to squonking, so want something that will not be too complicated. How easy is it to find replacement squonk bottles for this device?

any other inexpensive suggestions that i could perhaps look at?

Looking forward to your input.

Thanks in advance.

Quite a few positive views on the Simple Ex to be found on this forum. They had me go looking for one, but could not find spare bottles anywhere. Thus, I did not acquire same.
Squonking is my game. Daily drivers are the Vandy Vape Pulse 80Ws, but they and their bottles are also scarce now. Name of the vaping game!

The Simple EX is a MTL squonker, the lowest coil resistance supported is 0.80ohm. It will not fire with a coil lower than this, so won’t work as a DL Squonk Mod with a regular RDA.

I have one and highly rate it is a very small very flavourfull MTL device. Better than any pod system out.

If you want to vape direct lung with single and dual coil RDAs you can’t go wrong with the Vandy Vape Pulse 80w Squonk Mod. It’s a excellent Squonk Mod.

Quite a few positive views on the Simple Ex to be found on this forum. They had me go looking for one, but could not find spare bottles anywhere. Thus, I did not acquire same.
Squonking is my game. Daily drivers are the Vandy Vape Pulse 80Ws, but they and their bottles are also scarce now. Name of the vaping game!

Vapers Corner has stock of the VV Simple EX Squonk Bottles for R100 each.

I was also tempted by the simple ex, but dont see it as a daily carry. I prefer a single battery squonk where I can charge batteries seperate and carry extra batt with me. Dual battery squonks are just just to big and heavy for me.
I love the Rsq, as it can take the punch and has waterproof board, think you can get them still at Vape club for R850. Vapehyper has spare bottles for them and also spare bottles for pulse 80w. Pulse and a few other bottle fit on the Rsq aswell.
If budget is tight I can make you a good deal on one of my Rsq's, it has however a few scrathes and paint chips, but works 100%

Hi All

So i want to get into squonking and I'm looking at the Vandy Vape Simple EX Squonk Kit

Any thoughts on this kit?

How easy or difficult is it to use this kit? I am completely new to squonking, so want something that will not be too complicated. How easy is it to find replacement squonk bottles for this device?

any other inexpensive suggestions that i could perhaps look at?

Looking forward to your input.

Thanks in advance.

hi, I'd go for the Pulse 80w, I have both this and the Simple EX

Simple Ex is awesome but has its place for my traveling only, not as an everyday carry mod.

regards

The Simple EX is a MTL squonker, the lowest coil resistance supported is 0.80ohm. It will not fire with a coil lower than this, so won’t work as a DL Squonk Mod with a regular RDA.

I have one and highly rate it is a very small very flavourfull MTL device. Better than any pod system out.

If you want to vape direct lung with single and dual coil RDAs you can’t go wrong with the Vandy Vape Pulse 80w Squonk Mod. It’s a excellent Squonk Mod.
Thanks for the reply @CaliGuy, i think you have swayed me to get the simple ex - I am specifically looking for something to replace my Renova Zero with (pods are costing me an arm and a leg), and if it can give me more flavour, then I'm sold...

Thanks for the reply @CaliGuy, i think you have swayed me to get the simple ex - I am specifically looking for something to replace my Renova Zero with (pods are costing me an arm and a leg), and if it can give me more flavour, then I'm sold...

cool, welcome to the club !

I got mine from The Vape Cartel, was on special for R400 at the time.

Else Vapers Corner also has stock at a good price plus the sell the spare squonk bottles.

Just get your self a bottle (10x Coils) of the Vandy Vape Super Fine MTL Coils also from Vapers Corner.

Get the 30ga*2+38ga and add a extra wrap to get to 0.85ohm
Or
Get the 32ga*2+38ga as they are 1.2ohm

Both will work on the Simple EX although I prefer the first option as the Coils are a little stiffer and easier to wick as they keep their form better. The second option is slightly thinner and more flimsy making wicking a touch harder.

BTW the Simple EX does allow for a restrictive DL draw with the 2nd largest and largest airflow hole. Very tasty little device indeed and the built in battery lasts a full day easy.

I got mine from The Vape Cartel, was on special for R400 at the time.

Else Vapers Corner also has stock at a good price plus the sell the spare squonk bottles.

Just get your self a bottle (10x Coils) of the Vandy Vape Super Fine MTL Coils also from Vapers Corner.

Get the 30ga*2+38ga and add a extra wrap to get to 0.85ohm
Or
Get the 32ga*2+38ga as they are 1.2ohm

Both will work on the Simple EX although I prefer the first option as the Coils are a little stiffer and easier to wick as they keep their form better. The second option is slightly thinner and more flimsy making wicking a touch harder.

BTW the Simple EX does allow for a restrictive DL draw with the 2nd largest and largest airflow hole. Very tasty little device indeed and the built in battery lasts a full day easy.

@CaliGuy , You are a legend my friend, always willing to offer your input and support!!!

Seems like everyone is currently out of stock, but I have checked with Vape King Stoneridge - They have ordered stock from Vape King Head Office, they are just waiting for it to be delivered to their store, @Stroodlepuff ... Hopefully I can have my new hardware before the weekend hits...

@RuanK I see the vape industry has 1 blue amd 1 pink one in stock left. They are going for R500 in their bargain bin

@CaliGuy , You are a legend my friend, always willing to offer your input and support!!!

Seems like everyone is currently out of stock, but I have checked with Vape King Stoneridge - They have ordered stock from Vape King Head Office, they are just waiting for it to be delivered to their store, @Stroodlepuff ... Hopefully I can have my new hardware before the weekend hits...

They will have them later today :)

Back