Vandyvape AIO pay forward

Westcoastwayne

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Anyone who has a broken AIO, i would like to do good and pay forward branf new frame to anyone whom really needs it, sooo if you have a cracked 510 situation please get in touch... wont cost a cent

Before giving up your AIO, please let me have a look at it, as I'm sure I could make up a 510 screw magodie for you ... and I'd like to look at the physical design with the idea of finding a solution to reinforce the top, as it seems to be a weak point on them.

Before giving up your AIO, please let me have a look at it, as I'm sure I could make up a 510 screw magodie for you ... and I'd like to look at the physical design with the idea of finding a solution to reinforce the top, as it seems to be a weak point on them.
check you putting your big brain to good use!

colour me impressed!

I hope all the ones you have in other countries are elsewhere or this could get complicated!

As was coined in Highlander ... "There can be only one" ;) ... (thankfully it doesn't apply to vape related stuffzzzz ... the maxim there is; "He who dies with the most toys wins" :rolleyes:)

Back