Vanilla Flavour

Matt

The Vaping Dutchman
LV

Awards
Im trying to find more vanilla flavours to try.
Ordered the aztec but want to try different juices. Waiting on nicoticket frenilla to come back in stock any experience with this one? Been reading allot of good review about it.
Wich vanilla flavour would you guys recommend to try?

Frenilla is good but I prefer custards last stand, preferably as fresh from the bottle as you get it.

Frenilla seems to be the best, if you are looking for a very rich, creamy dessert type vanilla. It is not a light taste, but it is really good. I think @Matthee would agree with me on that.

I have tried various other Vanillas. No longer available, but really not bad was the Synfonya Vaniglia.

If you like Custard as part of it (even with Diacetyl as a known ingredient) then the Vapour mountain Vanilla custard is very nice.

Avoid the following in your quest: TopQ Vanilla, Liqua Vanilla.

Surprisingly the Dekang/Hangsen Vanilla is not bad, but then you may as well vape a bottle of draino, since you don't actually know what is in the eliquid

Finally, on the topic, but not at all related:

Random-Facts-18-Vagina-Vanilla.jpg

Frenilla seems to be the best, if you are looking for a very rich, creamy dessert type vanilla. It is not a light taste, but it is really good. I think @Matthee would agree with me on that.

I have tried various other Vanillas. No longer available, but really not bad was the Synfonya Vaniglia.

If you like Custard as part of it (even with Diacetyl as a known ingredient) then the Vapour mountain Vanilla custard is very nice.

Avoid the following in your quest: TopQ Vanilla, Liqua Vanilla.

Surprisingly the Dekang/Hangsen Vanilla is not bad, but then you may as well vape a bottle of draino, since you don't actually know what is in the eliquid

Finally, on the topic, but not at all related:

View attachment 5776
+1 for nicoticket frenilla

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk

Trying to avoid Diacetyl but i like the vanilla pear combo from him. Frenilla will only be back next month.
Any other suggestions?

I have a soft spot for Vanilla. Also looking for another brand to try.

Where can one source frenilla from? All this talk about it has got me wanting it :D

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I'm with you Yiannaki, I tried some from Matthee at the vape meet and it was super NOM!!!

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Frenilla is good but I prefer custards last stand, preferably as fresh from the bottle as you get it.
CLS is awesome, but cannot
Where can one source frenilla from? All this talk about it has got me wanting it :D

Frenilla is from www.nicoticket.com. It is always a short run so you have to watch the web site for when available. Or email them and ask for an estimated date. Frenilla is beyond awesome. All their other juices are excellent too. And they ship customs friendly - bottles as well as parcel.

I'm with you Yiannaki, I tried some from Matthee at the vape meet and it was super NOM!!!

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Good to know I'm not the only one who developed a craving based on this thread :p

I'm vaping twisp chocolate at the moment but all I want is this frenilla juice!

CLS is awesome, but cannot

Frenilla is from www.nicoticket.com. It is always a short run so you have to watch the web site for when available. Or email them and ask for an estimated date. Frenilla is beyond awesome. All their other juices are excellent too. And they ship customs friendly - bottles as well as parcel.

Thanks bro.

Will definitely keep an eye out :)

I might even make it my home page till I order a bottle :p

According to there fb page its back again next month.

Just chatted to them on the online chat. Katy says Frenilla available in a month or so.
If you cannot contain the urge @Yiannaki I can post you 20 ml, which you can return once you have gotten your own. I do 18 mg.

Just chatted to them on the online chat. Katy says Frenilla available in a month or so.
If you cannot contain the urge @Yiannaki I can post you 20 ml, which you can return once you have gotten your own. I do 18 mg.

Wow dude. That's such a kind offer. But I'd feel guilty to accept it man.

18mg is the nic content as the regular twisp juices right?

Wow dude. That's such a kind offer. But I'd feel guilty to accept it man.

18mg is the nic content as the regular twisp juices right?

Yes, I think that is the same as the regular twisp. Just PM me you name and postal address plus cell no.
Can do the same for you @Matt, since you started this thread.

Yes, I think that is the same as the regular twisp. Just PM me you name and postal address plus cell no.
Can do the same for you @Matt, since you started this thread.

Thanks so much man.

This forum is just filled with awesome people. :D

@Matthee thats a really tempting offer. But I normally do 6mg wondering if the 18mg would be to much to enjoy it like it should.
Is the throat hit strong?

Nicely played @Matthee!

I just reread this thread substituting Vanilla for a certain other word. I lolled alot more than I should have

Another good idea is to create an account with nickoticket and get email notifications . that way whenever there is a short run on anything they will notify you so you wont miss anything !!

Back