Vape Decadence goes live

BigB

Owner Vape Decadence
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Hi everyone

It's old news these days when someone else enters the market. Vape Decadence is primarily a result of me setting out to find pure VG for my wife who reacts rather badly to PG. Too bad she doesn't like sweet juices though because that's a tough call with the sweetness of VG...

We bring in the Velvet Cloud range, it's pretty good to be honest. The couple who set it up are quite sweet and I have to say that their "all natural" approach fits in with today's green movement, free range this and that, all natural ingredients, you get the picture. The range is quite comprehensive. We have 12 flavours on the shelf now and a further 9 on the way.

We also import Vicious Ant products. Again this is somewhat personal. I have 6 Cyclones, a 26650 Limited Order Phenom, and a married up Goliath Dripper (also VA)... I like the quality of CNC style engineering. I like the fact that it's a tight fit, no leaks, and so forth. All the products ooze that kind of feel. Of course, they are right at the top of the pricing food chain so we do have to endure the gaze of many who reckon we might be ripping the market. Those who import their own stuff will attest, we are not chasing margins here. No way.... We currently have some Phenoms (18650) and their partner drippers the Prodigy in stock. There are also a number of Cyclones and Cyclone AFC tops in stock. Quite a few VA brand drip tips that caught my eye as well.

In the air at the moment is a couple of Titanium Variant 350W Mods, some Valkyrie all in one tube mod/drippers, and their all new Radius (3 post Dripper). Interesting to note that the radius also comes in a bottom fed version so I split my order and will have both here.

More to follow but currently working on a shop for Vape Decadence. We will not only be on the web, we will find a home as well.....

www.vapedecadence.co.za

Send me a pm in need as well....

awesome @BigB
I look forward to seeing more about your product range and wish you well on your endeavor into this market.

Greatest news ever. Looking forward to that bf Radius. All the best.

Awesome....brand new Cyclone + Fusion Tip ordered :rock:

I generally prefer to buy new stuff so having you guys around is going to be epic - VA is awesome. Good luck with the venture :)

Back