SunRam

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hey guys. I finally got around to organizing a sub forum for Vape Elixir! Here we will keep you updated on product news, availability, supporting vendors etc.

Firstly a very big thank you to all the loyal Vape Elixir users on the forum and elsewhere. We've been hugely impressed and humbled by the sales and community support of Vape Elixir since we started way back in 2013.

Our goal is to provide you with the purest vaping experience possible.

A quick introduction to Vape Elixir: I started vaping 6 years and 7 months ago with the hardware that many of you guys remember. From fiddling with blue foam to wick de-bridged atomizers to buying a lot of "cutting edge" hardware from China like Lavatubes, M201's etc. Back in the day we could choose from 18mg Dekang Tobacco or Dekang Fruity type vapes, and we thought that was awesome. A little while later, we could import "proper" juice from the States at hugely inflated prices. What a long way we've come since!
In 2011 I started mixing my own liquid in very small quantities with PG, VG, Nic and fLavours imported from the States and Europe. This didn't initially work out much cheaper or better tasting for that matter. Some of the initial recipes were in fact quite bad, and others were okay as I experimented with different flavour concentrate suppliers, percentages, mixes and nicotine suppliers. After a couple of months working on and perfecting a couple of recipies some friends of mine got in the vaping game and that's where it all started for me. Suddenly I became a mixologist and soon they were vaping my amateur mixes and really enjoying them. As the industry grew, so did the amount of flavour concentrate and nicotine suppliers from the USA and Europe and by now we could get our hands on some really proper ingredients.
The Vape Elixir team only supply on a wholesale basis to vendors and @Gizmo from Vapeking was the first vendor to take Vape Elixir on and popularizing the brand. Soon after Walter from Eciggies started stocking Vape Elixir, then @VapeGrrl and @JakesSA from Vapeclub. Today they are all still loyal supporters of the brand in addition to our more recent suppliers Powervapes, Justvape and Keagan's Vape Cartel. A huge thank you to these vendors.

Happy vaping!
Marnus
vape.elixir@gmail.com

Hi Marnus,

Thanks for the great introduction to your brand, I've been a huge fan since I started vaping almost two years ago now.

It's great to have your brand present here in an official capacity, wishing you all the best.

PS. Pure Tobacco rocks :rock:

Thanks @Alex, you're probably our biggest and most vocal supporter! Much appreciated.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

An old forum friend and long time vaper with an official mantle now. Welcome as such too!

Welcome @SunRam !
Lovely intro. Thanks.

So glad you finally joined as a Supporting Vendor

Wishing you all the best from here on!

An old forum friend and long time vaper with an official mantle now. Welcome as such too!
Thanks @Andre!
Welcome @SunRam !
Lovely intro. Thanks.

So glad you finally joined as a Supporting Vendor

Wishing you all the best from here on!
Yup @Silver, me too. And by the way a huge thanks to you and @Rob Fisher for the stellar work on the forum of late.

Great to have you aboard @SunRam! :rock:

I am really not much of a tobacco fan but yours are an exception, Shipwrecked and Coumarin Pipe are works of art, the former is quite a big hit up here :)

Thanks for all the effort you've put into creating these epic juices, they really are top notch;)

Great to have you aboard @SunRam! :rock:

I am really not much of a tobacco fan but yours are an exception, Shipwrecked and Coumarin Pipe are works of art, the former is quite a big hit up here :)

Thanks for all the effort you've put into creating these epic juices, they really are top notch;)
Hey @BumbleBee. Thanks for the kind words! Glad my juice is gettting some love from Tzaneen :rock:

Welcome @SunRam to the vendor section!

For those that don't know it, this man can probably be regarded as one of the original founders of the SA e-liquid industry. He was mixing complicated, multi flavour liquids while his peers were still selling diluted imported concentrates. Pure tobacco ftw! :)

Plasma is my favourite juice, I just vaped shipwreck favour for the first time just today, wasn't sure if I would like tobacco flavoured juice, but was blown away. keep up the excellent work.

Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge 128GB

For those that don't know it, this man can probably be regarded as one of the original founders of the SA e-liquid industry. He was mixing complicated, multi flavour liquids while his peers were still selling diluted imported concentrates. Pure tobacco ftw! :)
Wow, thanks @JakesSA! You're making me miss the good old days when I hardly had any competition Just joking, we are truly spoilt for choice with some top top quality juice in South Africa. Hopefully new vapers realise just how fortunate we are to have some really good choices on offer from various juice companies in SA.
Thanks to you and @VapeGrrl for your support.

Plasma is my favourite juice, I just vaped shipwreck favour for the first time just today, wasn't sure if I would like tobacco flavoured juice, but was blown away. keep up the excellent work.

Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge 128GB
Hey @franco2235. You've got good taste! Apart from our tobaccos Plasma is our top seller. Thanks for trying out more of our liquids, hopefully you'll find some other favourites over time.

You know what would boost your "market share" is a little promo or competition. nudge nudge wink wink :p
Lol, but on a serious note we will definitely be doing something of the sort in the near future.

As a follow on, I rememeber clearly vaping one of Vape Elixir's juices for the first time at one of the first vape meets at Alibis. Was probably beginning of 2014. I was a major noob then. @SunRam forgive me for forgetting the name of the juice but it was a flavourful watermelon fruity one that had lots of different flavours in it. I remember thinking to myself - my goodness this is so amazing and so weird at the same time. Was probably my first taste of something fairly complex. It was in another guys dripper on a Nemi and was my first toot on one of those "monsters" too.

Then someone introduced me to @SunRam and i couldnt believe I was meeting the guy who actually mixed the juice. I nearly fell over when he told me he had been vaping for like 3 or 4 years. :eek:

Moral of the story - @SunRam has been around for a long time in vaping terms. Glad you are on here @SunRam and hoping you get more involved directly with the community.

As a follow on, I rememeber clearly vaping one of Vape Elixir's juices for the first time at one of the first vape meets at Alibis. Was probably beginning of 2014. I was a major noob then. @SunRam forgive me for forgetting the name of the juice but it was a flavourful watermelon fruity one that had lots of different flavours in it. I remember thinking to myself - my goodness this is so amazing and so weird at the same time. Was probably my first taste of something fairly complex. It was in another guys dripper on a Nemi and was my first toot on one of those "monsters" too.

Then someone introduced me to @SunRam and i couldnt believe I was meeting the guy who actually mixed the juice. I nearly fell over when he told me he had been vaping for like 3 or 4 years. :eek:

Moral of the story - @SunRam has been around for a long time in vaping terms. Glad you are on here @SunRam and hoping you get more involved directly with the community.
Hey @Silver, I remember that clearly. It was Plasma Juice, and your reaction was priceless! Thanks, glad I'm here and being involved a bit more.

@SunRam I have vaped so many different menthol flavours but none come close to qalactin hypermint. This juice will clear all airways and still tastes awesome. One of my top 3 juices.

Plasma is great, a top seller too. You should really try Coumarin Pipe, very very mild with only subtle hints of tobacco. Re. the Plasma, if you vape 12mg or 0mg or want to mix the two for your own strength, Eciggies have stock. Vapeclub should have stock as well. Vapeking will have stock by next week if they don't have right now. Both Plasma Juice and Awesomesauce have some menthol in, which I like.

Juat cant do tobacco flavours since I started vaping. Cant even stand the smell. Going to try the Plasma sauce if I can find it.
I was in the same boat, hated "tobacco" flavours, things have certainly changed. Shipwrecked is one of my favourites now and is in my permanent rotation. I initially didn't like Cumarin Pipe, I put my first tank right back in the bottle, I gave it a second chance a few weeks later and fell in love with it. It's quite strong at first but once you get used it really grows on you. So basically what I'm saying is don't write the tobacco juices off just yet ;)

Back