I was in the same boat, hated "tobacco" flavours, things have certainly changed. Shipwrecked is one of my favourites now and is in my permanent rotation. I initially didn't like Cumarin Pipe, I put my first tank right back in the bottle, I gave it a second chance a few weeks later and fell in love with it. It's quite strong at first but once you get used it really grows on you. So basically what I'm saying is don't write the tobacco juices off just yet ;)
Ok I will give it a try.

@SunRam, this Alpha Tobacco is flippen epic! Can't wait to try the Tropical, it smells great, even with a blocked nose :D

Who would have thought that this dessert guy would like so many tobacco flavours, you're a juice genius man!

:applaudit:

@SunRam, this Alpha Tobacco is flippen epic! Can't wait to try the Tropical, it smells great, even with a blocked nose :D

Who would have thought that this dessert guy would like so many tobacco flavours, you're a juice genius man!

:applaudit:
Cool stuff @BumbleBee! Let me know what you think of the Tropical Tobacco as well.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

@SunRam

I got a bottle of Pure Tobacco 6mg about a month ago from Vape Club. My mom loves it.
I think its still a 50/50 blend
I know you announced 70/30 VG/PG juices, but just want to check if 50/50 is still going to be available?
Special order?

@SunRam

I got a bottle of Pure Tobacco 6mg about a month ago from Vape Club. My mom loves it.
I think its still a 50/50 blend
I know you announced 70/30 VG/PG juices, but just want to check if 50/50 is still going to be available?
Special order?
Hey @Silver. 50/50 only available at special request, directly from us. All 70/30 blends will have a sticker denoting it as such.

I must add my 10c.....
Vape Elixir is my ultimate favorite local juice...
All of them! even the discontinued ones were great :campeon:

I must add my 10c.....
Vape Elixir is my ultimate favorite local juice...
All of them! even the discontinued ones were great :campeon:
@rdwesth that's awesome to hear. I'm glad you're enjoying our liquids!

Last edited:
Back