Vape Escape - Retailer Reviews

Vincent

New Vaper
LV

Awards
On the evening of the 28th I managed to break my Lemos glass tank during a routine wash cycle, it dropped 3cm, rolled to the center of the wash basin and then proceeded to separate into two halves, at that moment I thought to myself: "Oh fiddle sticks, I now need to wait well into the new year for a replacement"... a few searches later and I discovered Vape Escape which happens to be operating during this crazy time of the year, what follows is a brief breakdown of my experience with this particular vendor.

Initial communication

I posted a private message to @LandyMan to find out if purchase and delivery would be possible so close to the new year, the reply was friendly and prompt... I was filled with hope, placed an order for a replacement Lemo and impulse purchased an Aspire Atlantis.

Delivery

Received the package the day after the order was placed, exactly as promised.

Packaging

I really wanted to include a photo but I was too eager to get in there and get the Lemo back in action. I will say that the packaging was more than adequate with multiple layers of protection, packed very neatly!

Overall

10/10 - Stellar service!

I am an incredibly happy camper... A huge thanks to @LandyMan for helping me out!

:eek: Your Lemo broke...a sad day indeed :(

But luckily @LandyMan to the rescue...well done Vape Escape :clap:

Looking forward to doing some dealings with you in 2015 :D

Best impulse buy ever!!! I am still blown away with this tank. the amount of flavours I can get from juices now is crazy. The flavours are better than my RDA's, and that's saying something

@LandyMan, I actually just finished priming the impulse purchase and I'm in full agreement with @Philip Dunkley, this Atlantis is a beast of note - filled it up with a 11/89 PG/VG DIY mix and I have yet to experience a single dry hit... clouds for days!

Another trusted vendor added to the list, as well as another possible money spend... when will this madness end :D

During the New Year's celebrations I got a lot of attention due to my vaping (it made me quite popular ;)). This however also caused a slight problem - one of my oldest and closest (smoking) friends I had not seen in a while, suddenly really really wanted (needed) some vape gear to quit smoking (he held onto my iStick all night and gave me a dirty look if I even tried to take a vape off it :giggle:) - I panicked because he was heading away at the end of the weekend and I just know that if I did not sort him out before then the chances of him doing it afterwards were low (he had tried before without my supervision, and failed). Luckily, due to this great forum and it's vendors, I remembered that @LandyMan had said he would be open for business during this time, so I made a promise which, thanks to Vape Escape and @LandyMan, I was able to keep :D

So the next morning we had a bit of late start (not too surprising) but we contacted @LandyMan and he sorted us out right quick - we are in Centurion and it was a simple matter of placing an order, driving out to his place, and putting a smile on my friend's face :D I almost wish there was more to say about it, but it was really that simple ;)

Really great service from another fantastic vendor and forumite. I can happily recommend doing business with Vape Escape through 2015 (and beyond) :rock:

Thanks again, you've helped yet another smoker improve their life :clap:

10/10

I'd like to thank @LandyMan for the really great service I received from him. Promptly responding to every query I had and even personally delivering my order. I only intended to purchase a drip tip but because of @LandyMan awesome service I decided to add on to my order. I will definitely be placing an order with Vape Escape again.

Back