Vape King - 12 Days Of Christmas

Sharrivz

Im the real boss
Supporting Vendor
VIP
LV

Awards
12 (3).png

Starting 12-12-2016 Vape King will be having an online Exclusive 12 Days of Christmas Specials!

These specials will change daily and will most certainly blow your mind! Absolutely killer deals at once off amazing prices!

Stay tuned for updates!!!

Am staying tuned @Stroodlepuff
Give us at least a morsel of a hint of the first one...

Haha I'll post the first ones tomorrow :) just waiting for approval from the big boss

Sent from my SM-G928C using Tapatalk

Anyone know exactly where the specials will be? not seeing anything on VK site as yet.

And they're up, open the website on the front page you will see them. The Quest juices have a glitch with the out of stock overlay for some reason, but there is still plenty of stock...

Sorry about how long it took, the addon was not working properly

It also is not showing the old prices for some reason... we will sort it out before the end of the day.

But Quest is normally R380.00
The Presa R1150.00
And The Pangu R320.00

Last edited:
They have updated on my side?
First stop in the morning is the forum, only then do I start spending my imaginary money! Updated on my side too!

As a side note @Stroodlepuff , the "dusting of powdered sugar" on the Motley Brew: Almost Famous, is uncanny! It really was like I had licked it of a fresh pastry. It's a great juice, and at a really good price.

12 hours left for todays specials! R99.00 for an international juice is a price not to be missed!!

2016-12-13.png

On the third day of Christmas, the Vape King elves gave us a slight glitch, but not to worry I have chatted to the elves and they will try their best to be good again and not give out anymore coal.

Here are today's specials, please note everything is indeed in stock, but for some reason the out of stock overlay won't go away!

2016-12-14.png

I missed a day sorry guys, was on the road most of the day yesterday!|

Day 5's specials are the following though!

Untitled.png

Can't believe I missed that Cheetah special. Please bring it back for one of the other days.

Good Morning @Stroodlepuff - hope you are well and have had a good evenings rest and recuperation :hi: - prey do tell - what special treats do you have in store for your fans and loyal customers today........:beer-toast1::dance1:

Back