Vape King Bel Airs Opening 27th Feb 2016

The shop is looking absolutely INCREDIBLE! final touches to be done in the morning, an more stock to be added (I waaaay under-estimated the amount of stock we can fit)

See you all there tomorrow :GLULZ:

Catch you all there at 1:30pm sharp!

Sent from my SM-J500F using Tapatalk

Incredible looking shop! Well done guys! And thanks for the free dripper :) I will definatley be a regular

Vape King bel airs, had an awesome time and got to meet some great people. @Rob Fisher definitely gonna get myself a Reo

Sent from my C6833 using Tapatalk

e0d41c7676bdeebac1b6b02093159b20.jpg

Awesome shop! Met @Silver and had a great chat with him! saw so many celebs..@robfisher and the two vape noodle presenters! I felt like i was in hk and just entered a shop with a celebrity..haha! Thanks for the dripper and easter egg guys!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Really great looking shop and was awesome meeting all the people and of course the legendary Mr Rob Fisher in person
Well done guys will be a regular place of visit for me

Great setup guys. I got there when it 'was the least amount of people this shop has seen all day' but it was still buzzing!
Felt like spot-a-celeb! :)
Think I recognised/spotted vape legends @Silver and @Rob Fisher. Had to be as people were buzzing around them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A super day and a marvellous shop. Congrats to Vape King. You guys have done great and I am proud of you all.

I picked up Rob Fisher from the airport this morning and we went to the opening.

A busy buzz and a great vibe. Laughter and fun the whole afternoon.

Was so cool to see so many familiar faces and new vapers.

Rob doing what Rob does - get all the peeps excited and be the vape ambassador he is!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1456595668.873622.jpg

Red walls and good decor choices.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1456595730.210001.jpg

I loved these works on the walls. Lovely touch.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1456595765.062939.jpg

Busy busy busy

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1456595822.367821.jpg

What a super day.

And I bought myself a target tank because Rob made me get one. It's very good.

Lol @ Silver, Rob also convinced me to get one.

Sent from my C6833 using Tapatalk

A super day and a marvellous shop. Congrats to Vape King. You guys have done great and I am proud of you all.

I picked up Rob Fisher from the airport this morning and we went to the opening.

A busy buzz and a great vibe. Laughter and fun the whole afternoon.

Was so cool to see so many familiar faces and new vapers.

Rob doing what Rob does - get all the peeps excited and be the vape ambassador he is!

View attachment 46870

Red walls and good decor choices.

View attachment 46871

I loved these works on the walls. Lovely touch.

View attachment 46872

Busy busy busy

View attachment 46873

What a super day.

And I bought myself a target tank because Rob made me get one. It's very good.

Looks grand for sure :clap:, BTW who's the cutie in the 2'nd photo ;)?

On behalf of everyone at Vape King I would just like to say a HUGE thank you to everyone who came through yesterday and made our launch a success, I never in a million years expected the amount of people who came through to be there and your support and encouragement is overwhelming!

It was a fantastic day and we had so much help yesterday from the likes of @Rob Fisher @Silver @shaunnadan and so many more people who helped us out just for the sake of helping out during the busy times! At one point I think there were more non-staff members helping out behind the counter than actual staff!

We look forward to seeing more of you guys At Vape King Bellairs when we officially open from Tomorrow 9am!

This shop has been a long time coming and we thank all of you who helped us on our journey to reach it!

Pics to follow :)

I back in Durbs after an outstanding opening of the Vape King Store! @Gizmo, @Stroodlepuff and their team of staff and volunteers did an awesome job of setting up a really classy vape shop! The first few hours were manic with queues out the door but it was a great buzz of note and everyone was patient and it was a great vibe... after the first hour the Vape King Teams from 4 Ways and others arrived and I was able to mingle! All I can say is great job Warren!

A few pics before the doors opened!
VK-Opening01.jpg VK-Opening02.jpg VK-Opening03.jpg VK-Opening04.jpg VK-Opening05.jpg VK-Opening06.jpg VK-Opening07.jpg

Back