Vape King Fourways Grand opening

One hour early! Here are the specials. Remember this is only for walk in customers that attend the new Fourways shop opening on 11th of June 2016!

opening-1.jpg

opening-2.jpg

Nice, very nice. That poor little centre, is not going know what to do with all us vapers

Nice! I personally was hoping for a few more juice specials but these are still great prices regardless! :D

My goodness. Big queues before the opening.

What a vibe

What a successful opening.

Congrats @Stroodlepuff and @Gizmo. Lovely

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1465638178.498075.jpg

Major coil building in preparation for the cloud blowing comp

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1465640593.194290.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1465640607.494919.jpg

New shop is very sexy and slick. Well done guys. I came late to "miss the crowds" and it was still bustling and busy.

It was great meeting a few regulars, especially @Rob Fisher and @Silver. The specials were awesome and so was the croud. Well done to the Vape King team. I managed to pick up a few goodies :)

Was great to see you again @DrSirus-88 and @Silent Echo
And so many other folk too - @Keith Milton your coils were epic. I could not believe that quad coil you built

Obviously, super to see the whole Vape King crew and such a great opening day for you guys.

But also just to see so many familiar faces from the forum was such fun.
@cam, @Cybermoo and many more

On behalf of myself, @Gizmo and the rest of the Vape King crew I just want to say thank you for the amazing turnout and support in form of messages, posts etc for our launch yesterday!

The vaping community is truly one to behold and together we are a force to be reckoned with!

You guys are all legends!

I will do a full post on the day in a little while but for now I just need to say wow, there are no other words to describe it other than that!

Thank you to all that attending Fourways Launch. Here is a little video I put together of the festivities in case you missed out :)

Ok now that I have fully replenished my energy I can do my proper thank you post :)

First things first, I got to the shop shortly after 6am, and there was already a queue of early comers who had been there since 3am waiting for the store opening at 10am :eek:

The Vape King staff from the Fourways, Bellairs and Parkwood branches made the shop rather foggy before we opened :p

By the time we opened the doors at 9:45 the crowds were huge and ready to come in! The queue was so long we had to open early!

And the crowds were there for most of the day too! I have never been so busy in my life, not even VapeCon 2015 was as busy as this launch for us! I am totally blown away at the support we had!

I dont really have the words to thank everyone for their support as I really am that blown away! I Cannot thank everyone enough for making the launch successful, this particular store out of all of them means the most to us so the fact that the launch was a success says everything for the future of Vape King!

A few special thank you's need to go out though. To @Rob Fisher for travelling up from Durban to be with us, he drove up after his plane had to turn back to Durban, that kind of dedication and friendship means everything in the world!

Munched Bakery, they are not on the forum but they were responsible for the platters on the day, which got gobbled up super fast!

@Satans_Stick for taking control of the Vape King Instagram account for the day and posting like a champion!

@Silver for always being there to support us and all the other vendors on this forum!

@shaunnadan for also always being there to help

@PeterHarris for coming early to help as always!

Gavin Poon (I am not sure if he is on the forum) for his awesome trick demonstration

And of course our amazing staff! @Ollie , @Rowan Francis , @Nibbler , @Dr_phil, Sean and the Parkwood crew!

There are alot more pictures and videos on our instagram that were taken and posted throughout the day, so head on over to https://www.instagram.com/vapekingsa/ to have a look!

Always good fun at VapeKing. Congrats to @Gizmo and @Stroodlepuff Great shop, it's a winner :campeon:

@Rob Fisher now I know who's car had the ZN custom plates. You're a legend !!!!

@Silver Great chat about VapeCon, good luck, sounds like it is going be EPIC.

Many thanks @WARMACHINE
It was great chatting and I appreciate the support!
Lets hope the sound systems at VapeCon can cope with all the peeps ;-)

Superb video @Gizmo!
Lovely post @Stroodlepuff
The VK team did a great thing on Saturday!
Wishing you guys all the best for the shop in the future...

Just popped past and wow the place is looking awesome!!!
Congrats guys and all the best

Back