Vape King Meme Competition

Sorry to ask but i see there was a mistake i think. It said that the Competition ends next week Friday 17 October at midnight. Friday is the 16th and the 17th is a Saturday sooo uhm what is it ???

Sorry to ask but i see there was a mistake i think. It said that the Competition ends next week Friday 17 October at midnight. Friday is the 16th and the 17th is a Saturday sooo uhm what is it ???

You are absolutely right :p It ends today, the 16th :)

Geez... This is a tough one guys... :THINKINGTROLL:

Lol well done to everyone for participating, these memes are gems! Hope this isn't the last competition like this Vape King, many laughs came from this thread!

Hi guys

Sorry for not making the announcement, I fell asleep waiting for 12:00 to hit.

@Oliver Barry and @MiffyPuff picked 9 names which they asked me to randomise from( I asked them for 5 :p) and the results are as follows:

Third Place: @Chris du Toit
Second place: @Ediskrad
And your winner is: @Rebel

Congratulations guys! And a huge congratulations to everyone who participated!

Your runners up who will also be receiving a small juice prize ( 1 x trick or treat and 1 x VK juice of thier choice) are as follows:

@Ashish_na2 , @Byron Smith , @kimbo , @Achmat89 , @Rudi , @Pixstar congratulations guys!

Then there are some other bragging rights I would like to give out!

"The creativity award" goes out to every single one of you who participated! You guys are awesome!!!

"The Ollie favourite" is the favorite one of himself picked by Olly and that award goes to @Byron Smith with this one:
vaping be like.jpg
"The Kirsty Favourite" is the favourite one of herself picked by Kirsty and that award goes to @Pixstar with the following:
37307-3641c8510d2c982c737b732ed9d7dcf5.jpg
"The out of the box award" goes to @Vapington with his very clever faceswaps

Thats all for now guys! Thanks a ton for all the laughs! We will definately do more competitions like this in the future, who knows the next one may even include @Gizmo and myself ;)

Also! Dont stop posting guys, just because the competition is over does not mean they are no longer Meme Worthy!!! Have a blast :p

Thank you Vape King, you're right this thread shouldn't end here. More vape related meme's are a must!

Morning all. Congratulations to tge winners. This was a verry fun and even more funny competition. Hope you all enjoy your prizes ^_^

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

WOW i won. I am overwhelmed.
This was really so much fun!
Thanks to Vapeking for this fun competition

Last edited:
:Dyaaay got me some juice:D

:FADDANCING:Congratz to the winners! :FADDANCING:

Well done to al and thank you Vape King Team for the kickass competition!!!

Back