Vape King | Something new is coming

It is indeed. I know the dude who's making these juices. He's been constantly teasing me sending me pics.

Nice i like that means a reasonable price

I love looper but can be a bit heavy on the wallet so I can't wait

According to the creator its almost exactly the same as looper. I havent tried looper yet but im on every freaken waiting list for a bottle and a bottle of carnage.

Intersting, would like to try the Looper clone. Have never tried the original. I diy my own cereal blend and its really good. I think.

Me neither; Although I'm not quite sure what vaping bacon & eggs or beans on toast would be like.

TERRIBLE....don't ever ever ever ever vape bacon :rofl:

I think the cerial juices are so popular because they are smooth and very tasty and not because they actually taste like fruit loops. It's just a really really nice vape, even if you don't like the real-world equivalent.

The same goes for many juices I like - I love quite a few flavours in juices of which I don't even like the real-world equivalents.

I totally agree. Wasn't too great a fan of the peanut and banana by lekka vapours. Didnt go do down well at all. Dripped a few drops and the bottle hasnt moved since.

On the otherside I got vk cheesecake as everyone recommends it. I love it but too me it tastes more like warm buttery popcorn. Maybe my tastebuds are screwed or perhaps I try relate a juice to much to what I expect it to be.

Like Ive got grape and a grape soda and they taste completely the same to me

Hi guys

Just to clarify, the one flavour is a fruit loops type of flavour yes, but it is not a looper clone, it is a whole new level of awesome and has some amazing other elements to it

Been wondering about this too

yoh slight delay ? you us vapers we are an impatient bunch :) so safe to say another month ?

Sorry guys, a bit of a delay, it's going to have a whole new look (and name for those of you who know lol) and bottle change. Will be for the better :--)

Back