Vape King | The Sheamus has arrived.

Sharrivz

Im the real boss
Supporting Vendor
VIP
LV

Awards
Vape King is proud to announce that The Sheamus mod by Paddy Vapes has arrived in various finishes. They will be loaded to the site as the day progresses.

I am astounded at the build quality of these devices they are absolutely gorgeous!!!! Well done @Justin Pattrick

bc12053b0759e91d6636d73971f6cfbd.jpg

Last edited:
The Sheamus's are up on the site (and on St Paddy's day too)

Apologies for the delay guys, I had no clue what the different woods were so I needed to wait for Justin to get a chance to come in :)

I am also just waiting on our light tent so we can take proper individual photos of each finish, if you are unsure which finish the one you want is just let me know and I will tell you.

♣ BUY YOUR SHEAMUS HERE ♣

My first youtube review was on this. :)
And i still have mine. Never had any issues. Solid build. Fits all my atties with protruding 510 pins. You can adjust the fire button on the underside to your tension preference.
And .... locally produced. :)

Thank you so much @KZOR, really appreciate you taking the time out to give me a mini review. I have just recently become interested in Mech mods after almost 5 years of vaping and I have never paid any attention to them. So for someone who is so used to vaping to not know an aspect of it is weird to me.

Could you perhaps recommend any other mech mods you think would be worth me looking at?

Back