Silver

Flavour and throat hit seeker
Staff member
Administrator
ECIGSSA Donor
VIP
LV

Awards
Creating this thread for reviews of Vape Legion (run by @Jono90 on this forum)

This will henceforth be the thread for reviews on this supporting vendor.

If you have had any positive or negative experiences that you wish to share, please post them here.

Just a shout out to @Jono90 from Vape Legion.

Got an Avo24 in Silver from Vape Legion. Was a great price since it was on special. And they were a pleasure to deal with.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1473483795.835789.jpg

@Jono90 is a great guy and a passionate vaper. Got to meet some of the family since it's a family business. Lovely setup at the house. All neat and tidy. Friendly people.

Thanks @Jono90 - I will definitely be keeping an eye on what you have planned for the coming months as well as your specials.

It is so refreshing to get excellent service from a SA company (I mean excellent and not just good service).

I recently bought a Movkin Disguiser from Vape Legion on BidorBuy. I know that it is a weird mod but I make furniture and this mod's design seems to give more protection to the atty than most (getting knocked over in my workshop etc).

I received the mod plus LG HG2s within 48 hours. It worked perfectly for a few hours and then died (displayed weak battery ). After returning the mod to Jonathan ( @Jono90 ) he said that he unfortunately had no more similar mods, and the supplier would only be able to deliver a replacement next year. He offered a refund, including my courier expenses, which I agreed to.

Later that day he emailed me an offer of replacing my order with a RX200s. The original Disguiser special was really good, and extending this to the RX200s was an equally good deal.

I think an excerpt from the last email from Jonathan (Vape Legion) sums up their attitude regarding service to their customers..."It is my pleasure. We wanted to make sure you were happy...".

Truly a vendor who can be trusted and supported.

It is so refreshing to get excellent service from a SA company (I mean excellent and not just good service).

I recently bought a Movkin Disguiser from Vape Legion on BidorBuy. I know that it is a weird mod but I make furniture and this mod's design seems to give more protection to the atty than most (getting knocked over in my workshop etc).

I received the mod plus LG HG2s within 48 hours. It worked perfectly for a few hours and then died (displayed weak battery ). After returning the mod to Jonathan ( @Jono90 ) he said that he unfortunately had no more similar mods, and the supplier would only be able to deliver a replacement next year. He offered a refund, including my courier expenses, which I agreed to.

Later that day he emailed me an offer of replacing my order with a RX200s. The original Disguiser special was really good, and extending this to the RX200s was an equally good deal.

I think an excerpt from the last email from Jonathan (Vape Legion) sums up their attitude regarding service to their customers..."It is my pleasure. We wanted to make sure you were happy...".

Truly a vendor who can be trusted and supported.
What a champ @Jono90 !! :campeon:

Excellent service? Well then let me test the waters with a small order. Best added value on the planet is knowing a shop has your back.

Back