Vape Lingo

So if I got this right, it's a RBA with a tank?

yep - these days they differentiate between tank and dripping ones as RTA (Rebuildable Tank Atomizer) and RDA (Rebuildable Dripping/Dripper Atomizer)

yep - these days they differentiate between tank and dripping ones as RTA (Rebuildable Tank Atomizer) and RDA (Rebuildable Dripping/Dripper Atomizer)

Thanks Derick, got it now. I suspect that the RTA will be the route to go if I ever learn how to make coils o_O

The RTA is nice in that you have a reserve if liquid and the RSST is one of the easiest to build for - when people go sub-ohm with their coils they usually drill that airhole slightly bigger, so that the coil can get more air.

For best taste, a dripper is still no 1, but you have to manually drip liquid on the wick & coil every few vapes - which is where the reo comes in - it is technically a dripper, but the juice is in a little squeeze bottle below the atomizer with a tube leading into a hole in the bottom of the atomizer - so you don't have to drip, you just squeeze the bottle every few vapes

Vape lingo:

Ass juice - Juice that tastes & smells like licking the ass of the homeless guy on the corner, holding the piece of cardboard box with some information about his current employment status and family life on it, with a face like a freshly boiled leather lobster (kry vir jou 'n f*#kk#n hoedjie!) Something you might willingly taste once, but NEVER NEVER EVER a second time.
*Credit goes here to the inventors of the term "ass juice"*

Undercover ass juice - juice that smells nice and lovely at first, only to be discovered upon tasting, that its still the same ass of the same guy, only he sprayed some cologne on his buttcheeks this time.

Rim job - attempting to clean ass juice out of your atomiser tank. Please always use a towel for rim jobs, and not your tongue.

Rectum spectrum - a range of multiple ass juices that is hidden away in a dark corner of your drawer. Unlike a good wine, these will never get better with age. If spiders vaped, this would be where they opened their vape lounge.

Thanks Derick, got it now. I suspect that the RTA will be the route to go if I ever learn how to make coils o_O

Jy weet dis net so maklik soos om jou setup te doen as jy bass uit trek.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Jy weet dis net so maklik soos om jou setup te doen as jy bass uit trek.

Tornalca - is that another funny vape lingo ???? Explain ??

This is some funny sh.t right here. Love these vaping terms

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info. Gave a good overall discription of the lingo. I am trying to navigate through this forum on my iphone and Safari isn't very helpful. :) Will have to give it another go once I'm in front of my mac.

Thanks for the info. Gave a good overall discription of the lingo. I am trying to navigate through this forum on my iphone and Safari isn't very helpful. :) Will have to give it another go once I'm in front of my mac.
Load tapatolk on your iPhone. Makes it easier

Sent from my iPhone VapeCase & mPt3

I'm using tapatalk now, still trying to get used to it lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your problem, i see it :p

Let's not hijack this thread but I will say that I am a beeeeeeg Apple supporter. It's the rest that needs to catch up :p

Catch up to what? Over pricing?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Catch up to what? Over pricing?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
It all boils down to taste and app refinement. I will rather pay more and know I own a solid device...but that's just me. After my hubby's third S4 overheated terribly I said Hell no to the Samsung range and we all know the quality of BB hehehe

HTC one > all <\end>
That is actually a very good phone. Hubby did own one but we are major Apple freaks :p Just do not like the Android OS. IOS much more refined whereas the Android is way more customisable.But agree good phone ;)

Back