Vape LOLS

10881814_800123223383174_1726840774_a.jpg

This is just not fair! I do not want "second-hand stink" but they can get a strawberry vape cloud, might be a good place to convert the foolish ones!

smokingandvapingpermittedinarea.jpg

TIFU by starting a family fight

submitted 21 hours ago by OMGcapatchas

So, I got way too drunk last night at a family dinner. My FIL is in town and after having some beers by myself I met up with my wife, SIL,FIL, MIL, BIL and nephew. We ate and had a good time, and I had more beers. Paid the entire tab. Drank more beers. Everyone wanted to go get ice cream after, and like a vape douche I vaped at the ice cream place (outside, but very kid heavy). An old man asked me to stop using it, and apparently I got defensive. So he got defensive back and got in my face. So that cued my wife to yell at him to get out of my face. He yelled back at my wife, which got my father in law to get at him for getting in his daughters face. If that wasn't enough, my uncle in law then took up for my father in law. At which point, I left and walked to the liquor store, because obviously, I needed more beer. Ah, the shame is heavy today.

source:

So while it was loadshedding this morning I decided to go and get some materials for my next project (building a launcher for surf fishing) I was driving through town merrily vaping my subox kit, and an officer of the law stops me.

Cop: "sir, do you know your vehicle has a problem. There's a lot of smoke coming from there"
Me: "nope. Car is fine. I was just vaping"
Cop: "is that legal?"
Me: "Ofcourse it is. Let me show you"

I then proceed to take a lovely full on lung hit and blow that cloud out passed him.

Cop: " yooooooooooooooooooh! That is why there is so much rain today. Is you! Haai wena! Go well sir. Enjoy."

I love it when cops play so Cool. Lol

So while it was loadshedding this morning I decided to go and get some materials for my next project (building a launcher for surf fishing) I was driving through town merrily vaping my subox kit, and an officer of the law stops me.

Cop: "sir, do you know your vehicle has a problem. There's a lot of smoke coming from there"
Me: "nope. Car is fine. I was just vaping"
Cop: "is that legal?"
Me: "Ofcourse it is. Let me show you"

I then proceed to take a lovely full on lung hit and blow that cloud out passed him.

Cop: " yooooooooooooooooooh! That is why there is so much rain today. Is you! Haai wena! Go well sir. Enjoy."

I love it when cops play so Cool. Lol

Bwahahahahaha!!! Wish I could be there to see his face!!!

Back