Vape Mail - First Mod!

PsyCLown

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
So just got my first mod, super excited!

uploadfromtaptalk1465023897929.jpg

Big thanks to @Mike for helping me out with getting started.

Now to allocate myself a vape budget every month xP

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Enjoy every moment lol I'm in the same boat, cant wait to get myself one of those

So just got my first mod, super excited!

Congrats! And what a good kit to start your journey on! I wish you well on your vaping journey! One bit of advice... get yourself a ceramic 0.9Ω cCell coil when you next buy coils... power it at 30 watts... you will be amazed.

Snap!
Pico 001.JPG

Whoops... I just realised you got a Goblin Mini instead of the Melo 3 Mini... :(

Whoops... I just realised you got a Goblin Mini instead of the Melo 3 Mini... :(
I did, I'd love to add a Melo 3 tank to my collection though!

So I'll keep my eyes open for a 2nd hand one.

I got myself an Aelous Lite RDA which I'm looooving though.
That Goblin Mini is a beach to build on

Agree with @Rob Fisher, the Pico & Melo III tanks w/0.9 cCells are a great choice for starting gear. But it's also a winning combo for us old fog heads too. At least one is in every rotation around here every day and night now.

picos.jpg

@PsyCLown , great bud! Glad you joined and congrats on your first mod. You have a wonderful journey ahead of you :)
You and I should really try to get those guys on the vape thread in NH to come and join. I've posted a few links, but dunno if any of them joined already.

@PsyCLown , great bud! Glad you joined and congrats on your first mod. You have a wonderful journey ahead of you :)
You and I should really try to get those guys on the vape thread in NH to come and join. I've posted a few links, but dunno if any of them joined already.
They really need to! This forum is a far better place to look for vape advice than NH.

I'm loving my journey so far. This Aelous Lite RDA is amazeballz. Looooving it!

Congrats! And what a good kit to start your journey on! I wish you well on your vaping journey! One bit of advice... get yourself a ceramic 0.9Ω cCell coil when you next buy coils... power it at 30 watts... you will be amazed.

Snap!
View attachment 56544
I might have to look into this combo. Been meaning to add another mod to the collection.

Sent from my D2533 using Tapatalk

Back