Vape Mail

johan

VIP
LV

Awards
What makes this extraordinary is that the owner delivered personally due to SA Post Office's estimated 14 day backlog. I will definitely support this guy in future purchases of batteries & chargers. FYI he is Henry, owner of http://www.torchsa.co.za/

20140213_183840.jpg

Yip have to see if a design is better than any of my ideas and willingly give praise where its due.

Rowan you're right I am optimistic, remember "a man without a dream is a man without a destination"

Thanks Matthee I will keep on dreaming and walking with a Johnny :)

if you pay for the plane ticket? probably yes... i would do it for you too. offering my barely used one for free then! Hehe, posted in the other thread before I read this one....

This is exactly the same guy who went out of his way for me, the day i left for Germany. I can only say....awesome service! He even wanted to come thru from Pretoria the evening he arrived in Gauteng, but we agreed that i would pick it up from him in Midrand the next day, where he was on business anyway. He is now awaiting the return from the Post Office, I hope he will get it. But at the end I got one, and I am very happy about that.

Back